Outlaws Sign Hawkins in Player Movement
BOSTON - The Denver Outlaws on Thursday agreed to terms with former Boston Cannons midfielder Josh Hawkins, who filed for Player Movement earlier this offseason. Hawkins, 27, appeared in 13 games for the Cannons last year, totaling three goals, one assist and 30 groundballs in his fifth pro season and third in Boston. The Massachusetts native scored a season-high 14 points in 2016 with 11 goals and three assists and was named to the first All-Star Game of his career that year. In 62 career ga...
Paid Partner Content
- Rapids announce 2018 home opener against Chicago Fire
- Christian Pulisic becomes youngest U.S. men's soccer player of year
- Colorado Rapids add wingback Kip Colvey in MLS waiver draft
- Colorado Rapids protect 11 players ahead of LAFC expansion draft
- New Colorado Rapids coach Anthony Hudson vows to put his stamp club