Georgia will be featured five times in the NLL's Twitter Game of the Week
PHILADELPHIA, - The National Lacrosse League (NLL), the largest men's professional indoor lacrosse league in North America, today announced the Twitter Game of the Week schedule for the 2017-2018 season. As the NLL's live streaming partner, Twitter will distribute a free live broadcast of an NLL Game of the Week, as well as playoff and Champion's Cup games and league-wide highlights, on its platform throughout the season. Games will also be simulcast live on NLLTV.com, the League's subscription...
Paid Partner Content
- Atlanta United's Villalba, Guzan win MLS's goal of year, save of year honors
- Rapper 2 Chainz to perform at Georgia Swarm home opener
- Thompson's return helps Grayson finally cash in, pull away from Norcross 31-14
- Atlanta United's Julian Gressel named MLS Rookie of the...
- Atlanta United's Gressel named MLS Rookie of the Year