Impact Acquires General and Targeted Allocation Money in 2018 MLS SuperDraft
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania - The Montreal Impact respectively acquired on Friday $200,000 in General Allocation Money from FC Dallas and $150,000 in Targeted Allocation Money, in return for its fourth and seventh overall picks, Friday, at the 2018 MLS SuperDraft, in Philadelphia. "We had a strategy in place before coming here, which was to obtain allocation money, allowing us to acquire future players," said Impact head coach Remi Garde. "Also, with several Academy players knocking on the fir...
Paid Partner Content
- Argos name Montreal native Catherine Raiche as director, football administration
- Alouettes re-sign long-snapper Martin Bédard, DB Mikael Charland
- Andre Bolduc, Billy Parker to stay on as Alouettes name six position coaches
- Alouettes release QB Darian Durant after one season, Reed says he has no regrets'
- Alouettes trade running-back Brandon Rutley to the B.C. Lions