Drive Shake off Slow Start, Halt Red Claws
GRAND RAPIDS- The Grand Rapids Drive (24-24) won their second consecutive game against an Eastern Conference division leader, defeating the Maine Red Claws (28-20) by a 107-95 final in front of an 11 a.m. matinee crowd featuring 2400 kids from the Meijer School Day Game. The Red Claws jumped out to an early 15-5 lead, but Drive fought right back and got a 10-point lead of their own before the end of the first. They maintained it for the second, leading by as much as 16, and hit halftime up 52...
Paid Partner Content
- Alden Hirschfeld recounts memory of in-game seizure with Griffins
- Grand Rapids Drive reserve specializes in game-winning shots
- Griffins beat Milwaukee to clinch earliest playoff berth since 2006
- Eddie Pasquale turns in shutout as Griffins close in on playoff berth
- Griffins blank IceHogs, sweep weekend series