Warney Leads Legendary Fourth Quarter Comeback in L.A.
EL SEGUNDO, CA-The Texas Legends (24-22) posted an 18-point comeback to defeat the Western Conference-leading Los Angeles D-Fenders (32-14) 132-128 Wednesday night in California. The D-Fenders took an early lead and built the advantage to 15 at the break behind double-digit scores from four of the five starters. Justin Harper hit back-to-back threes early in the third and the D-Fenders carried their largest lead of the night (+18). Ben Gordon fired back for the Legends, hitting three from out...
Paid Partner Content
- Dallas Stars vs. Chicago Blackhawks NHL hockey preview for March 23, 2017
- Frisco RoughRiders bring back Runner-Up Night after Oscars gaffe
- Ex-Spurs, Mavs, Wizards center DeJuan Blair wants a return trip to the NBA
- Yogi Ferrell named to D-League All-Star team, but he has NBA job now
- Hammons puts in time, work with Legends while awaiting return to Mavericks