Eskimos Mourn the Passing of Larry Highbaugh
The Edmonton Eskimos mourn the passing of former wide receiver, defensive back and kick returner Larry Highbaugh. We will forever be proud he donned the Green and Gold and extend our deepest condolences to his family, friends and all affected by his loss. Highbaugh began his career as a BC Lion in 1971. He came to Edmonton in 1972 where he would remain until his retirement in 1983. Highbaugh played 196 career games, including 174 for the Eskimos. A four-time Western All-Star (1973-1975,...
Paid Partner Content
- Edmonton Oilers prized D prospects Ethan Bear, Caleb Jones both enjoying strong farewell seasons in
- Terry Jones: Ricky Ray rejuvenated by new Toronto Argonauts coaching regime
- Jones: Eskimos hope history repeats itself
- Terry Jones: Eskimos hope history repeats itself
- Oil Kings keep draft spot, look towards brighter future