Minor League Sports News on OurSports Central
April 20, 2014
Minor League Games Today
Follow OSC on
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

OurSports Central Independent and Minor League Sports Forums
As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

#1   IP: 69.254.173.190
Old 01-29-2011, 09:23 AM

Default Hey GB Gambler fans

Cedar Rapids posters say the following clip is the best check ever in 2 years of hockey...i say its hardly a check and your man jumped up and out of the way...puts both feet together to jump....how bout your honest opinions as they are all over their board saying they killed your man Lafontaine
heres clip....
Re: The Green Bay game 01/19/2011
clarinet08 wrote:
HuckleBerryPuck wrote:
bleeding green wrote:
hopefully someone has the hits on tape all the time I've been at the stable never saw a hit like kovacs before

They showed it on the replay, so hopefully someone on the Riders staff has it. They would be smart to put it on the tape before the game.

there's a video on youtube that shows Kovac's big hit... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBCe17tuU08
  #2   IP: 69.254.173.190
Old 01-29-2011, 09:25 AM

Default Like I said if thats

the best check in over two years of hockey the green weenies arent seeing much hockey.
  #3   IP: 64.134.168.144
Old 02-11-2011, 06:53 PM

say what you want but id take a speedy team over a hitting team any year and thats what CR has every year which I love watching and as always it should be a good one as these two teams fight for the Anderson cup (again) GO RIDERS!
ABA-Milwaukee Blast
NBDL-Iowa Energy
AHL-Milwaukee Admirals
CHL-Quad City Mallards
USHL-Cedar Rapids Roughriders