OSC

OSC message Boards

As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

OurSport Central independent and minor league sports

#11   IP: 97.95.56.219
Old 06-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

That's a huge mistake. The ULB is just getting back on its feet, and now its going to rework the schedule in midseason for a team not even in its geographic footprint. Let's not mention the fact that for one reason or another Tijuana appears to have been booted from the GBL and was not ready in time for the ULB opener. Why the rush to add them this year? If the team is added to the league, it should be next season.
  #12   IP: 192.94.29.223
Old 06-30-2009, 02:53 PM

I will believe it when I see it.

I was planning to see Tijuana play Tucson two times before they dropped out for the season.

I read that Tijuana would come in during the 2nd half of the season.
By looking at the San Angelo schedule, in which they play 2010 series’, then the 2nd half of the season would start on July 23, which would be the 11st series of the season.

I would like to see a Mexican team, since I collect baseball cards of Mexican players and my wife is from Durango, Mexico.

I drive to Agua Prieta to see the Liga Norte de Mexico.

San Diego, CA to San Angelo, TX, the closest team is 1,150 miles.

Or would the Mexican team travel across the top of Mexico and enter the US in Ojinaga / Presidio, TX (for San Angelo & Amarillo) and Nuevo Laredo / Laredo, TX (for the other four teams).

But again, I will believe it when I see it.
  #13   IP: 200.76.241.81
Old 06-30-2009, 03:02 PM

I totally agree with you elpaso, till we see it, we'll believe, and all of the fans from the Tijuana Potros are in the same statement, but the thing here is, that everything is so mysterious, not even the people from Tijuana knows about what's going on, so, will just have to pray to see baseball back in Tijuana, honestly, we deserve it.