Minor League Sports News on OurSports Central
September 2, 2014
Minor League Games Today
Follow OSC on
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

OurSports Central Independent and Minor League Sports Forums
As the home for independent and minor league sports, OurSports Central's message boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and team and league administrators. Our boards cover all the leagues represented on OSC including independent and minor league baseball, indoor and Arena football, outdoor and indoor lacrosse, mens and womens basketball, junior and minor league hockey, outdoor and indoor soccer and more. Before posting for the first time, please consult our FAQ. Contact us with any questions.

#1   IP: 82.176.106.150
Old 10-02-2011, 02:44 PM

Default Sudbury's woes continue

The Wolves have started their 2011-12 season and already things are not looking up. They have lost their first 4 games and to make things worst, they are riddled with injuries.

I saw the game vs the London Knights and I must say, a guy like Tinordi, who is captain by the way, head checks Alex Racino in then middle of the ice and doesn't get assesed a match penalty. Where were the refs? Is Tinordi an exception to the new head checking rule? At least the refs were on the Knights Flemington when he gave a blindsided hit to the head to Harris, who didn't return for the rest of the game. I hope both of the Knights players get the deserved suspension from the OHL.

But the Wolves need 3 things to get back to respectability:
1- Better goaltending...lets hope Mattsson can prove his worth
2- Special teams...score on the power play and not give up short handed goals
3- Get tough...get tougher on opposing team players.

Lets hope Leivo, Mattsson can return against Sault Ste Marie on wednesday night. As for Racino and Harris, I understand their situation. Lets hope they get better soon.