PDA

View Full Version : D-League now webcasting games live

ChumpDumper
12-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Tonight was the first I ever saw of this. They claim all the season's remaining games will be available. Nice production of the 14ers/Toros game tonight: radio call (but not AM radio sound), four cameras and even some short replays. Feed crapped out somewhere during the third though and never came back. We'll see if it lasts the whole game tomorrow.

DakotaWiz
12-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Where did you find this? I saw nothing last night..

ChumpDumper
12-20-2007, 04:04 PM
The link was there half the day, then it disappeared.

Even weirder, I found the link in my history and saw the video for last night's Toros/14ers game was streaming and the announcer was alluding to it all night long. The other game was not streamed.

Here's the link -- it doesn't list tonight's game, but at least it proves I wasn't lying:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/webcastDleague.html

The "D" in the page name has to be a capital letter.

DakotaWiz
12-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Nice find. Interesting... I had heard that this was supposed to be coming soon.. Great addition.

ChumpDumper
12-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Four games on the schedule tonight.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/webcastDleague.html

Dakota and Sioux Falls webcasts working fine.

No webcast of the Toros game.:mad:

ChumpDumper
01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
It appears they've fixed whatever was causing the buffering issues. The Dakota feed is showing the score on the screen regularly though there is a blank spot where the game clock should probably be showing. Idaho's webcast looks fine too, so everything should be ready to go for the showcase next week in case you don't have NBAtv or want to watch the tape delayed games live.

DakotaWiz
01-11-2008, 11:21 PM
When Dakota played in LA, there were some buffering issues... I'd like to see the Dakota feed, but I'm at every game...

ChumpDumper
01-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Anaheim's feed looks fine too, though they only have one camera.

ChumpDumper
01-14-2008, 03:55 PM
New link: http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/dleague_webcasts.html

Watch Live D-League Games

From Anaheim to Austin, Idaho to Iowa, DLeague.com is showing every NBA D-League game for the remainder of the season for FREE! You can follow your favorite teams and players with live game video directly on your computer. You will just need your NBA Member Name and password to access the games.

*Note: This live D-League stream is still in the beta-testing phase. Please bear with us as we optimize the viewing experience for you. Feel free to provide us with feedback, suggestions and other comments in the Fan Voice throughout the Showcase. FAQ

I don't get why they waited until now to ask for feedback when they have been streaming games for almost a month.

DakotaWiz
01-15-2008, 12:35 AM
Haha, so what stage was it in before now?

ChumpDumper
01-15-2008, 01:19 AM
Haha, so what stage was it in before now?Stealth.

Looked fine tonight. Hope you got to see the great Wiz/Energy game.

DakotaWiz
01-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Was at work, but watched the majority of the 2nd half. Great quality! Should be able to watch most of the games tomorrow.. RGV Idaho should be good.. Also like to get a look at the LA team..

DakotaWiz
01-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Any idea why they would "launch" if not all of the teams have figured it out yet? Nothing tonight for the Tulsa game... Radio or Webcast..

FeedReed
01-27-2008, 02:19 PM
i don't think Tulsa has a feed cuz I wouldn't watch the Toros play against them yesterday and it'll probably be the same today.