Kyrylo Fessenko Jazz

Rio Grand Valley Vipers
Steve Novak Rockets

Tulsa 66ers
Ramon Sessions Bucks

Other rumblings I have heard

Bucks plan on sending David Noel after the Dleague season has started
Warriers plan on sending two down
Timberwolves plan on sending Chris Richard down and may send Randy Foye for a rehab stint when his knee gets better
Utah plan on sending another guy down
there are others also.... feel free to add some rumblings

ChumpDumper
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm sure Ian Mahinmi is a lock to be sent to Austin when Robert Horry comes back.

Although Darius Washington has impressed with the Spurs, I think he'll be sent down as well at some point to reign in his game a bit -- sometime after Jacque Vaughn recovers from his injury.

ChumpDumper
11-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Bulls Assign JamesOn Curry To Iowa Energy

CHICAGO, November 15, 2007: The Chicago Bulls announced today the team has assigned rookie guard JamesOn Curry to the Iowa Energy of the NBA Development League.

Curry (6-3, 190) appeared in all seven of Chicago’s 2007-08 preseason games and averaged 4.0 ppg, 2.1 apg and 1.9 rpg in 17.3 mpg. He joined the Bulls as their third draft selection in NBA Draft 2007 when they chose him 51st overall.

Through Chicago’s first six regular season games, Curry was placed on the inactive list. While with the Energy, he will remain on Chicago’s 15-man roster.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/iowa/curry_071115.html

jjbballfan
11-15-2007, 08:13 PM
I saw that one coming.... I really think he will flourish in the Dleague....

DakotaWiz
11-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I assume Thomas Gardner from the Bulls will also be assigned at some point..

TBirdCrazy
11-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Lets work this in reverse....first call-up of the season - Eddie Gill. I have heard rumblings of Strawberry and Tucker from PHX being sent down. This year is going to be a really exciting year in the league. The affiliation thing is really catching on.

USBasket_EricE
11-16-2007, 02:23 PM
That sure made my day when I saw that Eddie Gill got called up! Are the Nets finally going to give him the chance that he deserves? A full season contract? I hope he gets more playing time with them than he did with the Pacers from 2004-2006. A Nets jersey suits him better than a 14ers jersey any day!

indy legend
11-17-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm glad to see Eddie Gill get an opportunity. When he was with the Pacers he didn't get much of a chance but you could count on him to be ready and give it all he had. Something none of the present day Pacers know anything about.

DakotaWizardsFan
11-17-2007, 03:44 PM
I saw that Eddie Gill got called up and I was so happy because now Colorado is not going to be as dominant as they could have been. But I could I should be happy because he's a former Wizard. Hopefully he sticks with the Pacers!

jjbballfan
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Bakersfield Jam
Kosta Perovic-- Golden State Warriors

ChumpDumper
11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
Mavericks Assign Nick Fazekas To Tulsa 66ers

DALLAS—The Dallas Mavericks announced today that they have assigned forward Nick Fazekas to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Developmental League.

The Mavericks selected Fazekas in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft with the 34th overall pick. The former Nevada standout has seen action in two games this season and scored his first points as a professional on Nov. 10 at Portland when he finished the game with 2 points and 2 rebounds.

The 66ers will be in action on Nov. 23 when they face off against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants in their regular season opener.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/tulsa/fazekas_071120.html

So that's seven send-downs before the season even starts. Looks like the idea is catching on.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Magic Assign Martin Gorcat To Anaheim Arsenal

Orlando, FL – The Orlando Magic have assigned forward Marcin Gortat (MAR-chin GOR-tat) to the Anaheim Arsenal of the NBA Development League, General Manager Otis Smith announced today. Gortat will continue to be included on the Magic’s roster and will remain on the team’s Inactive List.

Gortat has not appeared in a game this season. He has been on the Inactive List a total of 11 times and has registered one DNP-CD. Gortat was selected in the second round (57th overall) of the 2005 NBA Draft. His rights were acquired by Orlando on draft night (June 28, 2005) in exchange for cash considerations.

Gortat played in all five games with the Magic during the 2007 Pepsi Pro Summer League, averaging 10.0 ppg., 6.8 rpg., 2.6 apg. and 3.20 blkpg. in 30.8 minpg. He has participated with Orlando’s summer league team the last three years.

Gortat (6’11”, 240, 2/17/84) has spent the last three seasons (2004-07) with RheinEnergie Koln in Germany’s Bundesliga I league. Last season, he averaged 10.4 ppg., 5.6 rpg. and 1.1 blkpg., while shooting .596 from the floor in 14 games of Euroleague action. He also played in 44 games in the German League, averaging 8.9 ppg., 6.2 rpg. and 1.4 blkpg., while shooting .575 from the field. Gortat was selected to the Polish National Under-22 team after having played basketball for only six months. During the summer of 2004, he was invited to play for the Polish National Team.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/anaheim/gortat_071120.html

jjbballfan
11-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Spurs Assign Ian Mahinmi To Austin Toros

NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2007 – The San Antonio Spurs announced today they assigned rookie Ian Mahinmi to their NBA Development League affiliate Austin Toros. Mahinmi has appeared in six games for the Spurs, averaging 3.5 points in 3.8 minutes per game. He finished with a season high 12 points and two blocks in 12 minutes of action vs. Milwaukee on November 11.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/austin/mahinmi_071121.html

The assignee part is really starting to take.....

jjbballfan
11-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Quick run down so far

Utah Flash
Fesenko Jazz
Wallace Celtics

Iowa Energy
Curry Bulls

Tulsa 66ers
Fazekas Mavericks
Sessions Bucks

Anaheim Arsenal
Gortat Magic

Austin Toro's
Mahinmi Spurs

Rio Grande Valley Vipers
Novak Rockets

Bakersfield Jam
Perovio Warriors

jjbballfan
11-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Celtics’ Pruitt Assigned to D-League’s Utah Flash
Rookie Guard is Third NBA Assignment to Flash, Second From Celtics

Provo, Utah – Nov. 23, 2007 – The Boston Celtics announced today that they have assigned rookie guard Gabe Pruitt to their NBA Development League affiliate Utah Flash. Pruitt is the team’s second assignment to the NBA Development League this season.

The rookie guard is the third NBA player assigned to the Flash this season. He joins Celtics teammate Brandon Wallace and Utah Jazz rookie Kyrylo Fesenko on the Utah roster. The Flash open the 2007-08 NBA D-League season Saturday at Anaheim. (Read More)

http://www.nba.com/dleague/utah/pruitt_071123.html

Mr Hurley
11-24-2007, 01:20 AM
hiya. The Pistons were suppose to send down Samb to the Mad Ants but I think they have too many injure right now. I think by the look the Pacers could send down Sims too.

Mr Hurley
11-24-2007, 06:15 PM
hiya. I notice in the paper tht Larry Bird refered the center Lukasz Obrzut and the guard Sammy Mejia who Detriot refered. But they werent send down . Team has the 10 players w Sammy on IR.

ChumpDumper
11-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Spurs Assign Washington to Austin Toros

SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Spurs announced today that they have assigned guard Darius Washington to the Austin Toros of the NBA Development League (D-League).

The 6-2, 195-pound Washington has appeared in 15 games for the Spurs, averaging 2.8 points and 1.10 rebounds in 7.5 minutes per contest. He finished with a season-high 11 points on 4-of-6 shooting vs. Milwaukee on Nov. 11.

The University of Memphis product was signed by San Antonio as a free agent on October 1.

Washington is the second player - Ian Mahinmi was assigned on 11/21 - the Spurs have assigned to the Toros since Spurs Sports & Entertainment purchased the Austin franchise on June 28, 2007.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/washington_071129

The Toros also signed Dermarr Johnson. They should be pretty competitive if the assignees stay awhile.

TBirdCrazy
11-30-2007, 11:01 AM
Albuquerque, N.M., November 29, 2007 – The Albuquerque Thunderbirds and the Phoenix Suns announce today that the Suns have assigned rookie forward Alando Tucker to the Albuquerque Thunderbirds. The official announcement was made by Suns President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Steve Kerr.

The 29th selection in the 2007 NBA Draft, Tucker has made appearances in two games for Phoenix this season, averaging 6.0 points and 1.0 rebounds in 8.0 minutes of action. This is the first time in the Thunderbirds team history a first round NBA Draft pick has been assigned to the organization.

A product of the University of Wisconsin, Tucker finished his college career as the all-time leading scorer with 2,217 points, averaging 16.5 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 134 games. During his senior season he earned Big Ten Player of the Year honors and was named First-Team All-American by the Associated Press.

Tucker is the record-setting 12th NBA player assigned to the D-League this season. On this date last year there had been a total of three players assigned to the D-League. In 2005-06 there were eight players assigned to the NBA Development League at this point.

Tucker joins an Albuquerque squad with a 2-1 record on the season, coached by 1984 NBA All-Star Jeff Ruland and features 2004 NBA champion Darvin Ham.

Tucker is the 12th NBA player assigned to a D-League affiliate this season. Twenty-seven (27) NBA teams have designated 65 players to D-League affiliates since the start of the 2005-06 season.

Tucker is expected to be in uniform for Saturday’s game when the Thunderbirds (2-1) visit the Idaho Stampede (2-1) wearing No. 42.

jjbballfan
12-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Updated log of assignees

Albuquerque Thunderbirds
Suns- Alondo Tucker
76ers- none

Anaheim Arsenal
Clippers- none
Hawks- none
Magic- Marcin Gortat recalled

Ausin Toros
Spurs- Ian Mahinmi, Darius Washington

Bakersfield Jam
Warriors-Kosta Perovic
Kings- none

Colorado 14ers
Nuggets- none
Raptors- none
Nets- none

Dakota Wizards
Grizzlies- none
Wizards- none

Ft. Wayne Mad Ants
Pistons- Cheihk Samb
Pacers- none

Idaho Stampede
Blazers- Taurean Green
Sonics- none

Iowa Energy
Bulls- Jamson Curry
Heat- none

LA Defenders
Lakers- Coby Karl

RGV Vipers
Cavaliers- none
Rockets- Steve Novak, Aaron Brooks
Hornets- none

Sioux Falls Skyforce
Timberwolves- none
Bobcats- none

Tulsa 66ers
Mavericks- Nick Fasekas
Bucks- Ramon Simmions
Knicks- none

Utah Flash
Jazz- Kyrylo Fesenko, Morris Almond
Celtics- Brandon Wallace, Gabe Pruitt

All and all pretty good with the assignments.... David Noel (Bucks) and Adam Haluska (Hornets) were expected to be assigned but they are currently injured....

ChumpDumper
12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Green headed to D-League
Posted by Jason Quick December 09, 2007 07:09AM
Categories: Breaking News

Trail Blazers point guard Taurean Green will be sent to the NBA Development League on Tuesday, The Oregonian has learned.

Green, a second-round draft choice from Florida, will report to the Idaho Stampede in Boise, which is the affiliate for the Blazers and Seattle SuperSonics.

Green, who has played sparingly this season behind Steve Blake, Jarrett Jack and Sergio Rodriguez, said he will embrace the move.

"I'm going to look at it in a positive way,'' Green said. "It will give me a chance to play, get me some game experience, you know, just keep my game right.''

Green saw action in four games this season, playing a total of 24 minutes. He scored nine points (2.3 average) and recorded five assists and three turnovers. His most intense action would come before Blazers games, when he would report to the arena more than three hours before a game to workout with assistant coach Bill Bayno. The two would train extensively because the Blazers point guard situation was so loaded that it was tough for Green to get action even in practice.

"It gets old playing against coach Bayno,'' Green said with his ever-present smile. "I need some young legs.''

It won't take long for Green to get that shot at young legs. On Friday, the Stampede play Rio Grande Valley, which now features Aaron Brooks as its point guard. Brooks, the former University of Oregon star who was a first round pick by the Houston Rockets, was sent to the D-League last week.

The Blazers have not indicated how long Green will stay with Idaho. There was also talk of sending rookie forward Josh McRoberts, but that thought has been tabled for the moment as McRoberts has become the workout partner for the rehabilitating Darius Miles.

Green, who said he has never been to Idaho, said he harbors no bad feelings about the move.

"I don't feel like it's a demotion; I haven't done anything wrong,'' said Green, who signed a two-year guaranteed contract with the Blazers. "It's whatever is best for the team. We have a lot of guys coming back from injury, and it's hard to get run here because we basically have five point guards. I want what is best for the team. I'm just going to go down there and play, and when I get called back up, I get called back up.''

Idaho (5-3) has played veteran Randy Livingston at point guard this season. Livingston was the D-League Most Valuable Player last season and has spent parts of 11 seasons in the NBA. He is averaging 17.9 points and 10.3 assists this season.

The Stampede had featured former University of Oregon star Luke Jackson, but it appears Jackson is headed to the Miami Heat after playing just one game for Idaho. Jackson had 30 points, nine rebounds and four assists in his one D-League game.

Also on the Idaho roster is forward Brent Petway, who was with the Blazers in training camp this season.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2007/12/green_headed_to_dleague.html

jjbballfan
12-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Charlotte Bobcats Assign Jermareo Davidson

Sioux Falls, S.D. (December 14, 2007) – The Charlotte Bobcats today assigned rookie forward Jermareo Davidson to their NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. Davidson is the 20th assignment to the D-League from the NBA this season, and is the first assignment from the Bobcats to the Skyforce. By comparison, there were six assignments by this date in 2006 and nine in 2005.

Davidson, a 6-10, 230-pound forward, has appeared in 11 games for Charlotte this season, averaging 3.5 points and 1.9 rebounds in 8.5 minutes. In seven preseason games for the Bobcats, Davidson averaged 7.3 points and 3.0 rebounds in 15.6 minutes.

Originally selected in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft (36th overall) by the Golden State Warriors, Davidson was acquired by the Bobcats in a draft night trade with the Warriors. A four year starter at the University of Alabama, Davidson finished his collegiate career, averaging 10.2 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.8 blocks in 126 games. During his senior season, Davidson averaged 14.0 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.3 blocks as a starter in 30 games. Davidson was named to the All-Southeastern Conference Second Team in 2006-07 by the coaches and earned Honorable Mention All-SEC accolades by the Associated Press.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/siouxfalls/jermareo_davidson_071214.html

should help the skyforce

jjbballfan
12-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Updated log of assignees 12-14

Albuquerque Thunderbirds
Suns- Alondo Tucker
76ers- none

Anaheim Arsenal
Clippers- none
Hawks- none
Magic- Marcin Gortat (recalled 12-2)

Ausin Toros
Spurs- Ian Mahinmi, Darius Washington (recalled 12/13)

Bakersfield Jam
Warriors-Kosta Perovic
Kings- none

Colorado 14ers
Nuggets- none
Raptors- none
Nets- none

Dakota Wizards
Grizzlies- none
Wizards- none

Ft. Wayne Mad Ants
Pistons- Cheihk Samb
Pacers- none

Idaho Stampede
Blazers- Taurean Green
Sonics- none

Iowa Energy
Bulls- Jamson Curry
Heat- none

LA Defenders
Lakers- Coby Karl

RGV Vipers
Cavaliers- none
Rockets- Steve Novak, Aaron Brooks (recalled 12/14)
Hornets- none

Sioux Falls Skyforce
Timberwolves- none
Bobcats- Jermareo Davidson

Tulsa 66ers
Mavericks- Nick Fasekas
Bucks- Ramon Simmions
Knicks- none

Utah Flash
Jazz- Kyrylo Fesenko (recalled 11-30, reassigned 12-4, recalled 12-13), Morris Almond

jjbballfan
12-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Due to a trade the Bobcats recended the assignment.... the Skyforce can't catch a break.....

jjbballfan
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Mavericks Assign Maurice Ager To Tulsa 66ers

NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2007 - The Dallas Mavericks have assigned guard Maurice Ager to their NBA Development League affiliate, the Tulsa 66ers. Ager is the 19th NBA player assigned to a D-League affiliate this season.

The 6-5, 202-pound guard was selected by the Mavericks in the first round (28th overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft and appeared in 32 games (one start) during his rookie season. He averaged 2.2 points, 0.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists in 6.7 minutes per game.

"This is a valuable opportunity for Maurice to get some valuable playing experience with Tulsa and continue his development as a player," said Donnie Nelson, Mavericks General Manager.

A D-League veteran, Ager was a member of the Fort Worth Flyers for nine games during the 2006-07 season. He averaged 14.0 points, 3.0 assists and 2.8 rebounds in 30.3 minutes per game during his first stint in the D-League.

The Detroit native played four seasons at Michigan State and earned All-Big Ten Second Team honors his junior and senior season. He averaged 19.3 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists, and shot 45.7 percent from the floor in his senior season. Ager ranks 11th all-time in scoring (1,554 points) and fourth in three-pointers made (202) for the Spartans. In 2005, Ager helped MSU reach the NCAA Final Four where he tallied a season-best 24 points against the University of North Carolina.

Ager is expected to be available for the 66ers' next game, Dec. 19, when they host the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/tulsa/ager_071217.html

jjbballfan
12-18-2007, 02:06 PM
osted: Dec. 18, 2007

The Phoenix Suns have assigned rookie guard D.J. Strawberry to the Albuquerque Thunderbirds of the NBA Development League, it was announced today by Suns President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Steve Kerr. The Suns also recalled rookie forward Alando Tucker from the Thunderbirds for last night’s victory over the Spurs in San Antonio.

Strawberry was selected by Phoenix with the 59th overall pick in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft. The Maryland product has appeared in six games with the Suns and owns averages of 2.0 points, 0.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists in 6.2 minutes.

http://www.nba.com/suns/news/tucker_recalled.html

jjbballfan
12-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Update 12-19 after some shakeups

Albuquerque Thunderbirds
Suns- Alondo Tucker (recalled) D.J Strawberry
76ers- none

Anaheim Arsenal
Clippers- none
Hawks- none
Magic- Marcin Gortat (recalled)

Ausin Toros
Spurs- Ian Mahinmi, Darius Washington (recalled)

Bakersfield Jam
Warriors-Kosta Perovic
Kings- none

Colorado 14ers
Nuggets- none
Raptors- none
Nets- none

Dakota Wizards
Grizzlies- none
Wizards- none

Ft. Wayne Mad Ants
Pistons- Cheihk Samb
Pacers- none

Idaho Stampede
Blazers- Taurean Green
Sonics- none

Iowa Energy
Bulls- Jamson Curry (recalled), Demtris Nichols
Heat- none

LA Defenders
Lakers- Coby Karl

RGV Vipers
Cavaliers- none
Rockets- Steve Novak (recalled), Aaron Brooks (recalled)
Hornets- none

Sioux Falls Skyforce
Timberwolves- none
Bobcats- Jermareo Davidson (rescinded due to trade)

Tulsa 66ers
Mavericks- Nick Fasekas, Maurice Ager
Bucks- Ramon Simmions
Knicks- none

Utah Flash
Jazz- Kyrylo Fesenko (recalled), Morris Almond

jjbballfan
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
Bulls Assign Demetris Nichols To Iowa Energy

NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2007 – The Chicago Bulls today assigned rookie forward Demetris Nichols to their NBA Development League affiliate, the Iowa Energy. Nichols is the 20th player assigned to a D-League affiliate this season and his assignment marks the 22nd of the season.

The 6-8, 216-pound forward was selected by the Portland Trail Blazers in the second round of the 2007 NBA Draft and was acquired by the Bulls on Dec. 7 from the Cleveland Cavaliers, where he was signed on Oct. 29. Nichols has appeared in three regular season NBA games with Cleveland, averaging 0.7 points and 0.3 rebounds in 4.7 minutes and five preseason games with the New York Knicks where he averaged 4.8 points and 0.8 rebounds in 7.8 minutes.

A four year contributor at Syracuse, Nichols averaged 10.9 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 123 career games for the Orangemen, where he ranks third in career three-point field goals with 205. During his senior season Nichols led the Big East First Team in scoring with 18.9 points, also averaging 5.4 rebounds. For his efforts, he earned a spot on the All-Big East team and finished second in the 19th Annual State Farm College Three Point Championship in March 2007.

Nichols is expected to be available on Dec. 20 when the Energy hosts the Los Angeles D-Fenders.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/iowa/nichols_071218.html

Mr Hurley
12-26-2007, 05:39 PM
hiya. Samb is back in Detriot getting his front teeth fix since they were remove in a game. He isnt with the Mad Ants right now but is suppose to be back after this.