PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Fans Are Everywhere!!!

gblbaseballfan
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM
It was fun listening to the game last night on the Reno broadcast and hearing so many Long Beach fans e-mailing Ben it was great when he said it should be the Armada radio station. Go Armada!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Sox Fan
08-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Yeah, that was interesting. Is there a specific reason LB doesn't broadcast their away games?

In any event, it is nice to know all the LB folks were listening to Ben. I can tell you he was very excited about all the e-mails that came in. Their passion for the team can only be good for the team and the league.

peeaanuut
08-22-2007, 10:43 AM
it wouldnt have helped if LB broadcast during the season because their broadcast guy was horrible. I am glad he didnt broadcast on the road. Phil was good, but Lindquist was absolutely horrible. I dont even think he knew the game of baseball.

gblbaseballfan
08-22-2007, 12:35 PM
yeah it was a little harsh listening to Eric but the truth of it all it still would have been nise to have road broadcasts. Phil did a few i know he would do them at OC and he even did them in St. George but i guess he missed the fourth of july broadcast and then punished by not being allowed to do any more. I heard Eric just did not want to go on the road whether that's true or not i don;t know like i said all hear say. Ben was really cool though silver sox fan it must be fun listening to him all the time.

Silver Sox Fan
08-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah, Ben's a great guy. I told (and I'll post here) that he has gotten better and better as the season has progressed. His transitions are good, the cadence of his delivery is very professional, and he does a great job at drawing the mental picture for the fans.