PDA

View Full Version : The mole has an assistant !

a1sports
08-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Have a buddy that will try to get into the PBL owners meeting in Chicago this week. Only info I have so far is that the PBL paid for all the owners hotel rooms.

score after round 1:

PBL 1
ABA 0

( im betting ABA gets shut out)

Minor League Man
08-19-2007, 10:29 PM
So...Any alignment/schedule announcement anytime soon?

a1sports
08-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Resevations for owners lunch in the hotel restaurant paid for by PBL....reservations for 50.

Scoreboard update:

PBL 2
ABA 0

I think the PBL has more than $ 98,401.00 in its account....

IMO JoJo has to be kicking himself in the ass for letting Doyle go

Looks like PBL is hosting a super meeting while ABA owners look for socks that match each other.

ABA06err
08-20-2007, 02:32 PM
If ABA owners have teams with mismatched uniforms, what makes you think they are looking to see if socks match? ABA teams have "websites" that say they have a schedule in place, but apparently the 2 teams that are supposed to play each other on a given date do not yet know about it. The team from Cicero IL has them playing Rochester, Indiana, Peoria and Detroit in October. Detroit, Indiana, Rochester and Peoria have no such thing listed.

How will we get accurate information to the 11 people looking to attend these fast paced, affordable fan friendly events?

Perhaps teams can hold a contest in which the winner that has a 2 car driveway could host an ABA game at home. Might be a little short but thats never mattered before. The ever popular dance team can perform on the front lawn.

a1sports
08-20-2007, 04:05 PM
Security guard At the entrance to the PBL conference room. MY buddy said He needed to get a PBL ID or media pass to get by the guard.

Back to the drawing board........

Minor League Man
08-20-2007, 06:46 PM
a1, you still haven't answered my question about a potential league alignment/schedule announcement...

utahstarsticketholder
08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
MLM sounds like a1sports can't get in the room! A1sports order a pizza and then delivery it to an owner! Just kidding.
Remember our troops, jack and cheryl.

Alumni96
08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
a1, you still haven't answered my question about a potential league alignment/schedule announcement...

That would be because he doesn't know. As of right now there is 1 division with 4 1/2 teams in it.

S.Sox
08-20-2007, 10:44 PM
That would be because he doesn't know. As of right now there is 1 division with 4 1/2 teams in it.

Alumni96,
Which 4 1/2 teams are you talking about.? The team in Reno sure thinks they are playing this winter.

S.Sox

Minor League Man
08-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Alumni96,
Which 4 1/2 teams are you talking about.? The team in Reno sure thinks they are playing this winter.

S.Sox
Actually, one division with 5 1/2 teams (the half being Dallas)...

Pounder
08-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Alumni96,

S.Sox

This is a PBL discussion, for which the ABA teams act awfully jealous.

Mind you, the clock is ticking.