PDA

View Full Version : Sox Blog finishing strong

Silver Sox Fan
08-14-2007, 10:50 AM
I wanted to thank everyone who has written to me both via my blog and my e-mail with the nice things you said about my posts. Even though the Sox are all but done, I will still post after every game of next week's homestand as I plan to be at all of them. It may sound like a broken record I am sure (bullpen implodes, Sox lose, come back to the park the next day, repeat) but I'll continue to post.

Hopefully you'll swing by and check it out.

peeaanuut
08-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the time you put into the Blog. I just dont have the stamina to keep something like that up, so my hat is off to you. Too bad the Sox didnt do so well this year, maybe next year?

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't read SS blog because it's one big bit*h fest. Complain, complain and complain. Whaaaa.... Reno stinks and so does this blog:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ChicoManiac
08-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Hey Silver Sox Fan....

Just back from a super camping vacation...had a chance to catch up on your blog tonight...keep the posts coming as they are informative and fun to read!

Go Outlaws!

DawgsBooster2
08-15-2007, 01:15 AM
I don't read SS blog because it's one big bit*h fest. Complain, complain and complain. Whaaaa.... Reno stinks and so does this blog:roll: :roll:

http://content.pyzam.com/graphics/insults/MJZ1001.gif