PDA

View Full Version : Where is Roadrunners' pitching coach???

iluvbaseball
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Why hasn't the Roadrunners' pitching coach, Darin Kracl, been at any games since the "mooning" incident at Yuma on August 2? Has the league suspended him for his behavior? If you look at the Roadrunners' record, they have done much better without his help!!!

S.Sox
08-10-2007, 12:54 PM
iluvbaseball,
I guess I missed it, what happened ?? ( mooning incident)

S.Sox

iluvbaseball
08-10-2007, 01:25 PM
He mooned the umpires after being ejected. A couple of the players were also ejected from the game --- Yuma had done the hidden ball trick.

Pietsch Fan
08-10-2007, 01:28 PM
He mooned the umpires after being ejected. A couple of the players were also ejected from the game --- Yuma had done the hidden ball trick.

Seriously mooned them, or just pointed his a$$ at them?

Mary

iluvbaseball
08-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Pulled his pants down --- at least he left his underwear on so nobody had to see his bare a$$.

Pietsch Fan
08-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Wow! Must not have been on film or the GBL would have had it on ESPN :)

Mary

Scorps13
08-10-2007, 03:03 PM
No, it was his bare ass actually. Not a pretty sight.

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-10-2007, 07:42 PM
If John Warden pulled that act, he would have blocked out the view of the whole left field stands.
" Don't do Crack":oops: :oops: :shock:

aztlgrl
08-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Our 1st baseman AJ Valentine pulled off the hidden ball trick. St. George was upset because they felt that our pitcher was on the mound and he was not. Kracl was obviously upset with the call as were several other Roadrunner players. St. George pitching coach Darin Kracl obviously was thrown out followed immediately by relief pitcher Jamie Douglas. Geoff Wagner, the victim of the prank, made the biggest scene, throwing a batting helmet, throwing a ball into the parking lot from the field, getting umpires faces and shouting obscenities. As he was carrying on, on the field, Darin was leaving the field and pulled off his uniform pants at the outfield wall gate then dropped trou and showed the crowd his nether region and left. Jamie Douglas had to come back onto the field and get his pants. Finally Geoff Wagner exited the game. Really unfortunate incident as they were playing well. They were winning the game so it makes no sense to me to even cause a scene like that. Hopefully it will all work out for the best.

JPotter
08-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Actually, we were losing at the time, but had the bases loaded with one out when the hidden ball trick occurred. It was 7-2 Yuma and only after that did we score 7 unanswered to win 9-7.

WiseAndEck
08-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Which brings us back to the original question. Was Kracl fined? Suspended? How many games, etc?

brian

aztlgrl
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM
John Potter don't you talk back to me or I will no longer be your biggest fan! :infun: My bad...you WERE losing at the time. Bad behavior equals one hell of a rally I suppose.....:rolleyes:

JPotter
08-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Heather, please forgive me! :) See you at the end of the season!

roadrunnerfan
08-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Has anyone seen or heard anything from Kracl since August 2nd?