PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Flyers

dominator1212
08-09-2007, 01:35 PM
As Vice-President of the Caboosters(OC Flyers booster club), I personally want to thank Alan Mintz, Ed Hart, Justin Guerny and the rest of the Flyers staff for working delingently with us this year to make this a great season for our club, the fans, and the team. Next year will be even better I am sure.
GO FLYERS

flyersgm
08-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks! It is truly a labor of love, but hard work, at the same time.

One thing I know for sure, and that is that we could not do this without the incredible support of the Caboosters...all teams should be as lucky...

They feed our team each and every night; they feed the visiting team on getaway day (only team in the league, as far as I know, that feeds the visiting team regularly - I could be wrong, but this is what my guys tell me); they feed the press box every night; they raise funds for our players; they assist us with in-stadium stuff on a regular basis; they sell tickets; they sell programs; they bring their friends to the games; etc, etc, etc. They truly are an amazing group of people that are passionate about the OC Flyers, and while I have not always shown my appreciation the way I should, I want to let everyone know that we are truly grateful for their efforts...

Go Flyers, and see you at Desperate Housewives Night tonight!!

Ed

aztlgrl
08-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Tell me Ed...
What's a girl gotta do to get a James Denton bobblehead?

Heather:infun:

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Would you like a Steve Bash bobblehead?
Or is that a Steve Bobblehead bash?
It's in the mail.

flyersgm
08-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey Heather:

I know a guy that just might be able to get one to you...

Any chance you can be here next weekend? You can meet him and get it signed...

Thanks

Ed