PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Playoff Game

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Lets get it on the table now. If LB continues to kick butt and takes the 2nd half, are we going to have a playoff game/games at Blair?
Hello, GBL ? What do you say?

BHPLB:confused: :confused: :shock:

GBLCommish
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Yes, if Long Beach wins the second half they are guaranteed at least one home playoff game and possibly two more. The GBL playoff format is the same as last year -- first two games at the 1st half winner, games 3 (and then 4 and 5 if necessary) at the second half winner.

Best Regards,
Kevin Outcalt
Commissioner
Golden Baseball League
925-226-2896

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks. Go Armada

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-09-2007, 08:23 AM
When can we buy playoff tickets? Or at the least pre order on the "What if"

Armada Playoff fever

GBLCommish
08-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Playoff tickets are typically on sale the day after a team clinches. If you are an Armada season ticket holder your seats will be held for you until you are contacted and either decide to purchase them for the playoffs or not.

If you would like to pre-reserve more playoff tickets prior to the tickets being available, just contact the Armada front office and ask to be put on the playoff ticket list - but you won't be charged prior to the playoffs being set. If there is any problem, just send me an email and I'll make sure you are listed.

Unlike major league teams, minor league teams (affiliated and independent) don't make it a practice of pre-selling playoff tickets before their teams are officially in -- it's such a mess on refunds and with minor league front office staffs ramping down dramatically just days after seasons end there can be confusion amongst the remaining staff.

Best Regards,
Kevin Outcalt
Commissioner
Golden Baseball League

Behind Home Plate in LB
08-09-2007, 11:25 AM
YES. My season tickets (4) finally come in handy. Now , we need to win.