PDA

View Full Version : Who wil it be?

S.Sox
08-03-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm wondering who will be the frist GBL'er to make it back/to the "Majors"..
I'm 99% sure no one from the GBL has ever made it back/to the Majors.

In my opinion , I would have to say it's going to be former
LB/A's pitcher Adam Pettyjohn..
Maybe it's kind of bandwagon choice.. he is just tearing it up in AAA for Nashville.
Last outing 7 inings of shutout work..

S.Sox

Pietsch Fan
08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
I've got my fingers crossed for Cody Clark. Not sure if he's been jumping between A and AA or AA and AAA, but he's hitting well and everyone can always use a great catcher.

Mary

gblbaseballfan
08-03-2007, 11:49 AM
i'm going to have to agree with Saox on this one Pettyjohn with the season comming to the end pitchers are usually the ones called up.

RW22
08-03-2007, 06:05 PM
if Rickey were around I think he would say that it would be Rickey that makes it back first because he is Rickey and Rickey can do anything at 42 years old that a non-Rickey at 23 can do. For now, Rickey is just gonna coach and hope that Rickey gets a shot at another ring with the Mets. 'Cause Rickey knows that he can still play this game, Rickey got game.....

LOL!!

jd_aka_monty
08-04-2007, 08:19 PM
After catching EJ Shanks, and him TEARING up my thumb last season, I would say there's a good chance he might make the leap. He is really throwing well, and has a very heavy ball with great sink. Very affective...

But, I wish that Adam Johnson was still throwing. He was one of the best I've seen in a long while. Affective, kept hitters off balance, and had a CANNON!

Monty