PDA

View Full Version : Big sale on GBL swag on www.gbl.com !

JoesFan
08-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Sorry, that url should be www.goldenbaseball.com

I just got a great price on a GBL hat, t-shirts, and "Miners" baseballs :)
I'm gonna get some stares going to the South Coast League games in Anderson, SC wearing GBL gear :cool:
JoesFan

ChicoManiac
08-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Hey Joesfan....

The Samurai Bear stuff is very cool...don't know if you picked up any of that or not...you should visit the Chico Outlaws site at www.chicooutlawsbaseball.com and pick up a hat or t-shirt...considering you've already got our best player from last year.:)

Did they have any Surprise Falcons stuff for sale? If they do that was Desi's team in his MVP season and he'd probably get a kick out of you wearing one of their hats...

Go Outlaws!

JoesFan
08-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey Joesfan....

The Samurai Bear stuff is very cool...don't know if you picked up any of that or not...you should visit the Chico Outlaws site at www.chicooutlawsbaseball.com and pick up a hat or t-shirt...considering you've already got our best player from last year.:)

Did they have any Surprise Falcons stuff for sale? If they do that was Desi's team in his MVP season and he'd probably get a kick out of you wearing one of their hats...

Go Outlaws!

yeah, they had a few Falcons items (hats were only $2.50)! I'll have to go buy some more stuff...:mrgreen:
BTW, Desi hit a walk-off home run last night to beat the South Georgia Peanuts, the best team in the SCL. O.K., I gotta get some Chico stuff too!
JoesFan