PDA

View Full Version : LB Does it Again

LB Parents
07-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Last night was Arby-I plush doll give-away for the 1st 500 fans. Well, while fans entered early through the gate, we were given a voucher ticket for an Arby-I doll. Later we found out that the ticket had a lottery number printed on it. Unless you had a "3" on your ticket, you did not get the give-away. "Has anyone heard of false advertisement?"

peeaanuut
07-28-2007, 02:11 PM
the bonus was when fans caught onto the sham, they began to complain and Bash tucked tail and ran. Out of the stadium he went. Im sure he had a fighter to attend to.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow. ! Nice

LB Parents
07-28-2007, 04:16 PM
I don't believe it was a sham, just a dumb plan... What was the point of the lottery. If you give to the 1st 500 fans, it get fans there earlier and spending more money. What was the lottery for, it had no point to it but to P''' O'' the fans!

Like you said Peanut, Bash went into hiding leaving his staff with the wrath.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-28-2007, 04:23 PM
My bet is that they looked for the giveaway in the little shed and found that they had 100 not 500. Oops, what do we do? Tell the truth or lie to our fans?
Look, announce to the fans the mistake, issue a coupon for a doll, order the doll and Da Dah, issue over.

peeaanuut
07-28-2007, 09:36 PM
I watched them take a nearly full box of them away from the vons booth right before the 9th inning. I honostly cannot even imagine what the plan was here.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Did anybody address this last night? Bash, etc... I wasn't able to hit the game, family issues.

peeaanuut
07-29-2007, 09:33 PM
I was not their either. I know that Bash was out of town for Saturday nights game but was back for todays. I sent an e-mail but have not gotten a response. Not really expecting one though.