PDA

View Full Version : NYSL stops playing after only 18 days

S.Sox
07-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Well this didn't take long!! NYSL stops playing after only 18 days, the administration claimed they were losing $10,000.00 a day!!
They claim they will be back in business next June...Lets hope, the New York State league was providing the other Indy Leagues with needed players!
I think it was about 10 players in 18 days( AA, Can-Am, and GBL)

Kind of upsets my stomach..only 18 days..
S.Sox

flyersgm
07-28-2007, 01:50 AM
It is a very tough business, and it takes a community to raise a team, not just people in a corporate office, or front office. Hopefully all Indy teams will find their niche, stick to it, and grow over time. Every team, every market, is different, and it takes a while to figure out what will get your market to support you. Still ironing that out in OC...

Thanks to all for your support...

Ed

S.Sox
07-29-2007, 02:23 AM
As we all are Ed... we are all trying to improve the GBL !!

Go Sox!

S.Sox

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-29-2007, 08:45 AM
You're right. Consider it removed.
YES, I APOLIGIZE.

DawgsBooster2
07-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Wow SS, get your head out of the Commish's butt. Since your "meet" your puckering up unbelievable. Just download a resume and tell him you love him already.

Dude, BHP in LB, that was completely unnecessary. Let's all keep personal attacks off of this board. It's possible to email each and everyone of us. If in the future you've got a desire to go on the attack like this again, please utilized the PM service that Our Sport Central offers or just email that person.

The rest of us don't want to see this kind of stuff. We're interested in talking baseball, not attacking fellow posters personally.

S.Sox
07-29-2007, 11:20 AM
BHPLB,

Well if you really need to know , I'm not looking for a job in the GBL. I have been working in Federal Law Enforcement for nearly 20 years dealing with sneaky back woods complainers like yourself. I left the LA area about 10 years ago to get away from your kind.

All BHPLB does is complain and never compliments anyone or anything.

S.Sox

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
As a LB Armada season ticket holder for the last 3 years, I have all the right in the world to complain. Yes, I was harsh with you and I erased it. And when I find something positive with the Armada 2007 fan services, I'll make sure you all read it first here on this blog. Now, I need to get ready to to the Michael Vick fiasco at our new seats outside leftfield.
"Walk in our shoes ( LB Armada ) before judging our complaints"

ChicoManiac
07-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Harsh? That was a downright nasty personal attack.....and in a thread that had nothing to do with your issues in Long Beach...totally unprovoked...you owe S.Sox an apology not just an erasing of your comments...

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-29-2007, 02:11 PM
I said I was sorry so lighten up Chico man

ChicoManiac
07-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Ah yes....I noticed you finally edited your post with an apology three minutes after my post...well done...that was the right thing to do....