PDA

View Full Version : St. George Roster

WiseAndEck
07-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Can anyone tell me if the roster listed on the St. George site is accurate? Thanks.

brian

S.Sox
07-21-2007, 03:17 PM
WiseAndEck,

The St George website leaves a lot to be desired!! I thought Reno's website was the worst until I ventured to the Roadrunner site....
I can tell you John Potter ( Roadrunner Announcer) is a regular here, he is well aware of all the rosters!
S.Sox

JPotter
07-21-2007, 03:42 PM
As of 7/21 at 1:40pm, while I am sitting in my hotel room in Fullerton, the roster on the RoadRunners site is accurate. Being the sole person in charge of the site (as of right now), I am trying hard to get more stuff on there. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any suggestions.

S.Sox
07-21-2007, 04:04 PM
JohnPotter,
Will the Roadrunner site have a "Team Store" soon? I was also looking for the "Promo Schedule", we plan a drive through St. George in August..hoping to catch a great night at the park!
I do love your updated "transactions" and "Game Previews" no other site has those in that quality.

S.Sox

Pietsch Fan
07-21-2007, 06:50 PM
We're going to a RR game on Friday August 3rd. Any chance you'll be around then?

Mary

WiseAndEck
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
As of 7/21 at 1:40pm, while I am sitting in my hotel room in Fullerton, the roster on the RoadRunners site is accurate. Being the sole person in charge of the site (as of right now), I am trying hard to get more stuff on there. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any suggestions.

Even though all GBL websites leave a lot to be desired, at least I know that I can get accurate information for St. George (thanks to John Potter) and Fullerton (thanks to Ed Hart).

Thanks a lot.

brian

S.Sox
07-22-2007, 02:27 AM
WiseAndEck,
Can't argue with that John Potter does a great job!
S.Sox

JoesFan
07-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Hey John Potter,
Any idea what happened to RHP Will Krout?
St. George traded Joey Muro to the Anderson Joes of the SCL last month for Will Krout. I haven't seen him listed on any records for the Roadrunners yet.
JoesFan

JPotter
07-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Krout was released after 2 appearances.

WiseAndEck
07-23-2007, 09:53 AM
Hey John,

Thanks for the info on Santiago Guerrero yesterday. It came in handy.

brian