PDA

View Full Version : 2nd half predictions

peeaanuut
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
What are your 2nd half predictions for on field play?
Who is gonna take the 2nd half?
Will the roadrunners break out and be in the top 3?
With other leagues ramping up for the end of their seasons how many players do you think will be signed by affiliate ball?
Anyone think that John Kaplan WONT be tops in stolen bases?

Come on, lets do some arm chair (desk chair?) predicting.....

S.Sox
07-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Ok P-nut, You got me started!

Sox win the 2nd half by 3 games after Lancaster does the "Lancaster Magic" and pushes the Sox along..I don't think Lancaster has EVER had a losing season as a Mgr.

I see Kaplan winning the SB crown because the speedy Victor Hall goes to the Yankees soon!

Last prediction--Kane Simmons wins the HR title even after he is plucked away by a MLB team half way through the 2nd half.

Kind of pro-Sox.. sorry ...GO SOX

S.Sox

peeaanuut
07-20-2007, 02:17 PM
lol. I see LB hanging at the top till the very end and than losing steam with the 2 most important games on the line. Kind of our team motto.

ChicoManiac
07-21-2007, 01:50 AM
Long Beach....although I'd hate to play them in the GBL Championships....Kaplan creams GBL record and steals 40+ bases...Roadrunners become most improved team in second half...Outlaws' Nava wins Rookie of the Year and Steve Boggs wins batting title.

Go Outlaws!

DawgsBooster2
07-21-2007, 09:59 AM
The one cool part about no longer having a single team to support is that I can wish for a tight-tight race to the finish of the 2nd half, where before I'd wish for the Dawgs to lead start to finish (both halves).

Good luck to all of your teams.

Silver Sox Fan
07-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Victor Hall wins SB title even though his contract is sold to MLB before the end of the season

Reno cuts down on errors; they will go down to the wire with Long Beach beating them out for the 2nd half title

St. George sets a league record for number of losses

GBL offices announce two new teams bringing the league total to eight; all current franchises return for year four

Kane Simmons holds on to win the HR title and sets a new record with 22.

S.Sox
07-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Sounds good Silver Sox Fan!!
S.Sox