PDA

View Full Version : Broken Promises in LB

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-20-2007, 09:08 AM
As a multiple season ticket holder since 2005, I want some answers to promises made over the winter by Dave Wellenzohn and Jay Klein at our monthly season ticket holder gatherings.

Where are the "special advantages" for season ticket holders?
Where is the new party deck that was the promised cornerstone for the 2007 season?
Where is the "$1 candy store"?
Where is the new expanded kid zone? Blow up slide?
Where are the equal number of home games?
Where is the fan friendly atmosphere?
Where are the special season ticket holders food and drink deals?
Why so many GM's in our three year history? What is it now, 6 or 7?
Human Resources at the GBL needs to relook at the hiring procedures or the qualifications of the person making the "firing" decisions.
I met all the former GM's and I like them all. But what do I know, I'm just a paying customer looking for answers to 3 years of broken promises.

Behind Home Plate in LB

peeaanuut
07-20-2007, 09:55 AM
As a multiple season ticket holder since 2005, I want some answers to promises made over the winter by Dave Wellenzohn and Jay Klein at our monthly season ticket holder gatherings.

Where are the "special advantages" for season ticket holders?
Jerseys still have not arrived. But we have had the season ticket drawing every day. So partially their?

Where is the new party deck that was the promised cornerstone for the 2007 season?
Im gonna guess permits were not secured for this. It really could have been something great to have. I guarantee it would have increased concession sales
Where is the "$1 candy store"?
I think the new concessions company put a kaibash on this. If I was them I wouldnt want that competition cincidering they are selling $4 snickers bars
Where is the new expanded kid zone? Blow up slide?
Hey they added that ball on a string toss thing.....*rolls eyes*
Where are the equal number of home games?
What about equal number of games period? Why does LB and OC have one odd game? Why not just have them play each other to make all the teams equal?
Where is the fan friendly atmosphere?
Out the door like so many of the staff
Where are the special season ticket holders food and drink deals?
Promises not put into the new concession deal probably.
Why so many GM's in our three year history? What is it now, 6 or 7?
Call the league out on stuff, you get fired or forced to quit. Accept for Barry (first GM) he simply retired. I did love the things he brought to the park though
Human Resources at the GBL needs to relook at the hiring procedures or the qualifications of the person making the "firing" decisions.
I met all the former GM's and I like them all. But what do I know, I'm just a paying customer looking for answers to 3 years of broken promises.

Behind Home Plate in LB

But we did win last night. Great game all around.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Your right peeeaanut. I forgot about my jersies. As far as the permits, wrong. My friends say the money was pulled in May. Why? Guess.
As far as the different promises made, as far as I'm concerned it was part of what made me come back again in 2007. I really thought when they brought in Dave and promoted Jay, things were going forward. Then Dave and Jay brought Phil back.
Then..........the season started and back to the old GBL business.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Hello? Anybody Home?

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-28-2007, 08:51 AM
I know you've read this, how about an answer.

DawgsBooster2
07-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Who, precisely, are you addressing? Maybe an email directly to that person would served to get your answers?

peeaanuut
07-28-2007, 02:13 PM
E-mails are no longer being answered by Bash. I know of at least 20 e-mails sent over the last week by me and various LB fans and none are being answered. It appears Steve is in hiding.

Behind Home Plate in LB
07-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Bash, Jay, Whoever's in charge today

peeaanuut
07-28-2007, 09:37 PM
I got an e-mail response from Jay yesterday on a question I had. I had not heard back from Erik on an issue either.