PDA

View Full Version : Larue?

ChicoManiac
07-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Hey Long Beach Guys....

I was following Jeff Larue's hot start for the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes and noticed he was hitting .400 after the first three games.....but he hasn't played in the last three....did he get hurt....anyone know?

Sure hope he does well as he deserves it....he's hammered us up here in Chico since the first year of the GBL...and I really don't want to see him back on the Armada in the second half.....they'd probably win 30 games if Larue was back and Currier returns from Mexico after that season ends in early August....

peeaanuut
07-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Jeff was in LB this evening for a little bit. He said he is still playing, the coach is trying out some stuff. I guess they are needing to make some moves for guys going into rehab and stuff. No worries on his end. He is loving the team and says he is fitting in well. You should see him back in the box scores really soon.

ChicoManiac
07-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks Peanut....it's fun watching all these ex-GBLers that we saw play here at Nettleton do well on the big league farm clubs....guys seems to be going to higher and higher levels and it's amazing that the GBL has 20 alumni playing with major leagure org's while the older and larger American Association and CanAm League have less...