PDA

View Full Version : OC To Broadcast Web TV

FlyerFan
07-12-2007, 10:19 PM
How about that! We will be broadcasting tv on the web begining July 21st. It should be great for all you out-of-towners to watch the game rather than just listening. :D

heavesrock
07-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Great News for Me!

S.Sox
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Can't wait to see our Sox while out of town..and measure up the comp. for the 2nd half!
S.Sox

DawgsBooster2
07-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Yeeehhh Haawww!

How much fun will this be!?!

Well, I was having a hard time picking between OC and Long Beach. With the GM stuff (I so totally trust Peanut's word) and this new "televised" option... well, my choice has been made for me!

Pietsch Fan
07-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Yeeehhh Haawww!

How much fun will this be!?!

Well, I was having a hard time picking between OC and Long Beach. With the GM stuff (I so totally trust Peanut's word) and this new "televised" option... well, my choice has been made for me!

We'll be in Yuma on the 21st, but I'd love to catch some OC after that. Can I assume it's free?

Mary

FlyerFan
07-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Yep Mary, it's free. We will be lining up sponsors to defray the costs I'm sure. It is a trial for this year... hopefully it will be as good as they hope. There will be 4 cameras total, behind home, 1st base, center field, and 3rd base. There will be a link from the OC website. If all goes well, maybe, just maybe the rest of the teams will get on board with it. That would be cool!

RW22
07-12-2007, 11:44 PM
will the flyer broadcasts have audio as well?

FlyerFan
07-12-2007, 11:50 PM
My understanding is that our radio broadcasters will be heard over the tv

S.Sox
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Flyerfan,
Is this something where the Flyers have teamed up with a TV broadcast college/students to produce this?? I can only imagine the cost for 4 camera men and producer would be quite expensive for every game.
Great news and congrats on getting it!!
S.Sox

FlyerFan
07-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I must admit, I don't know the details that you are guessing about, but they announced it on last night's broadcast and I have talked to some of the owners about it. Should be way cool! I can only imagine that sponsors are the way to go to defray costs.

peeaanuut
07-13-2007, 12:31 PM
I hope that they are operated cameras and not just stationary. That way we can get some zoom and pan going on.

Either way, its still very cool. If sponsors come on board to defer the cost, even better. Just another way to enjoy the game.

I wish something like this would come to LB because now that Phil is gone, their play by play guy is sooo annoying to listen to.

Baseball Dad
07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
As an Armada fan working/living over 600 miles away I can't tell you how jealous I am. Good for O.C.! Just wish they were starting the broadcasts 5 days earlier.