PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Steve Bash!!!! (another post since someone is trying to silence me)

peeaanuut
07-11-2007, 01:20 PM
<Removed by admin>

FlyerFan
07-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Hope someone is listening and will take action. We cannot expect to be taken seriously as a league with these types of things happening... and we want LB to stick around!

preeths
07-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Peeaanuut, you made some very serious charges, at least one of which would be very difficult to confirm. If your intention is, as you stated, to get the commish's attention, then email him. If the response isn't satisfactory, then you can decide what to do.

S.Sox
07-11-2007, 02:45 PM
P-Nut,
I was able to read the post before it was so rudley taken off, I think you should not emial the Commish but call him!!! He has always said to call with problems/ideas!!
S.Sox

Kevin Outcalt
Commssioner
Golden Baseball League
925-226-2896

Pietsch Fan
07-11-2007, 02:56 PM
P-Nut,
I was able to read the post before it was so rudley taken off, I think you should not emial the Commish but call him!!! He has always said to call with problems/ideas!!
S.Sox

Kevin Outcalt
Commssioner
Golden Baseball League
925-226-2896

I didn't get to read it, but let's please not disparage the board. This isn't our forum, we're just allowed to play here. It is the owner's right to pull whatever they want.

Mary

peeaanuut
07-11-2007, 03:02 PM
I have e-mailed over and over and over and over and over and over again. I have called and left msgs because noone in the head office will take a call. Noone seems to care to listen.

peeaanuut
07-11-2007, 03:11 PM
I dont mind the post being pulled with reason, but I for the live of me cannot see why it would be pulled. I didnt use any foul language and I didnt name call anyone. I simply pointed out a concern as a fan. OSC says in their welcome msg that "OSC's boards are the perfect place to discuss your favorite teams and leagues with other fans, players and even some team and league administrators. ". If this is not the forum to talk about the team but to only kiss the teams butts, than I guess I am in the wrong place.

LB is my favorite GBL team and I think the players and coaches are doing one heck of a job. I also think alot of the front office people in other teams are doing a great job as well as alot of people in the LB office. I maintain that my problems with the league stem from 3 people, Amit Patel, David Kaval and Steve Bash.

Last year when I had concerns regarding Jared Florin, they were addressed by the league and I saw an immediate correction. Why this year is any different I do not know. If I am offending their goldenboy and they are completely deaf to any fan concerns, than I will simply ask for a refund on my season tickets and leave it to that. But because I know that things have been addressed before I know they can again. Even a response of "hey Joe, your completely off base and we dont want to hear from you again" is alot better than no response at all.

I just cant imagine that the other teams would allow the league to keep him as eventually his actions will hurt their bottom line. Most closely I could see OC being hurt, even if slightly due to fans not making road trips because they lose interest in the Armada all together. Most fans that wont go to a home game wont make the effort to go to a road trip. (at least in this league) That leaves them completely out of the loop because there is no information on the websites to keep them interested and up to date.

Simply very frustrated.

preeths
07-11-2007, 03:23 PM
That's fine, but some of the allegations you made are of a very personal nature and can have ramifications beyond his employment. I have contacted the league. Let's give them a chance to respond.

peeaanuut
07-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I think you are taking this a little too far. I never accused him of a crime. I accused him of acting in a matter not fitting a General Manager of a team. Being drunk is not a crime and touching between 2 consenting adults is not a crime. I am confused as to where you are coming from.

Pietsch Fan
07-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Thanks peeaanuut.

Than telling all the other employees that they can be replaced if they try to do anything he doesn't like.

That sounds like what FB and FB did down here is San Diego. We eventually had the joy of dancing on their graves, as it were. Maybe you'll get lucky, too.

Mary