PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Madrid

S.Sox
07-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Does anyone know why Carlos Madrid was put on the inactive list ? He was having a great year!!
S.Sox

Silver Sox Fan
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
In the paper a few days ago there was something about him having a hamstring issue that was aggravated when he rounded a base. Not sure if that is the injury or not. Unfortunately, the Sox elected not to inform the fans why their most solid player is now out of the line-up so I am just guessing.

S.Sox
07-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Whats New!
S.Sox

S.Sox
07-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Well it has been almost two weeks since Juan Seneriso arrived with the Sox but it's official ----- he is on the roster along with all the other players they have signed!!!!
That was not hard was it Sox admin.!! All is not perfect though, when I looked at the "team statistics" feed off the Sox website looking for Seneriso's average,HR's, erros , etc. again he was not listed....???

Oh, I found him, Juan is listed as a "Pitcher" with 2 games pitched, 7 innings, and ERA of a horrible 9.00....Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!

Sorry Juan you can't make any head way with this admin.
S.Sox

JPotter
07-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Carlos did strain his hamstring in a game against the RoadRunners late last week. He was rounding first and came up a little lame.

Carlos actually submitted the lineup card to the umpire in game 3 of the series and was walking gingerly.

Hope that gives you guys a little update.

S.Sox
07-11-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks JPotter,
I was hoping Carlos would get picked up by a MLB team but it appears they love the Armada players..
S.Sox