PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach today 7-8-07

Pietsch Fan
07-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Does the Long Beach game really start at 2:05 today? If so, we're coming up!

Mary

Pietsch Fan
07-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Well, from what I can tell, the Long Beach Sunday games do start at 2:05, but we decided our house really needed some cleaning instead. But, we will be up for one of the August Sunday games and we'll bring friends!

Mary

aztlgrl
07-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Too bad I missed ya Mary! I was at both Long Beach games. Unfortunately one of our players was hit in the face (Nik Crouch) with a fast ball and I spent the last several innings in the hospital with him and his mother. He received 13 stitches and played last night in OC.

Pietsch Fan
07-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Too bad I missed ya Mary! I was at both Long Beach games. Unfortunately one of our players was hit in the face (Nik Crouch) with a fast ball and I spent the last several innings in the hospital with him and his mother. He received 13 stitches and played last night in OC.

Ouch! We didn't end up making it to Long Beach, but we'll get there in August. Hopefully to see them play Reno (that way we'll get to see all the teams play). We're actually heading to your "house" on the 21st. See what you can do about the heat. My nephew is supposed to shag BP and bat boy and I wouldn't want him to get heat stroke or anything. :)

Mary

aztlgrl
07-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Well I have contacted the Sun of the Earth and left a message...hopefully it will tone itself down a bit for the 21st.....:rolleyes: Let me know if you have tickets already and if not how many you need...I may get you under the misters

Heather

peeaanuut
07-11-2007, 03:44 PM
we are going to be there the 21st. I hope we get under the misters too. But I am not in charge of the trip so I guess I will sit where they put me. lol

Pietsch Fan
07-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Party in Yuma!! Actually, we are going over on the invite of the Commish, but thanks for the offer, Heather. Air conditioning was mentioned :) We'll all have to plan on meeting up and high fiving each other.

Mary

DawgsBooster2
07-11-2007, 06:11 PM
we are going to be there the 21st. I hope we get under the misters too. But I am not in charge of the trip so I guess I will sit where they put me. lol

Party in the house!

Oh man, it's so hard to decide who to root for now that we don't have a "home" team anymore.

But either way, it'll be fun stuff.

Silver Sox Fan
07-11-2007, 06:33 PM
You should always root for Reno even if they are not playing in the game you are watching :) ....please?

FlyerFan
07-11-2007, 07:13 PM
:) except if you are a flyer fan!

RW22
07-11-2007, 07:17 PM
You should always root for Reno even if they are not playing in the game you are watching :) ....please?

I bet that line goes over real well in Chico!:D

Silver Sox Fan
07-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah, but when we beat Chico (again) for the title, it won't really matter if they like it or not :D