PDA

View Full Version : Pbl Investors - New Info You Cant Miss Out On ( Or Should I Say Lack Of Info) !!!!!

ABA06er
06-25-2007, 11:27 AM
The PBL aka Peanut Butter League .....

was suppose to tip off the season in December or January depending on which person from the PBL you heard from (they all had different answers) Looks like the only tipping they will be doing will be with Cows !

That is the smallest problem facing the PBL - The league was suppose to tip off in 5 to 6 months yet the only teams with working websites are the former ABA franchises and still some of those teams have heard NOTHING about the other teams that the PBL has said are coming into the PBL.....

Arkansas - No website , No information on team can be found

Arizona - No Website , No information on team can be found

California - No Website , No information on team can be found

District of Columbia - No Website , No information on team can be found

North Carolina - Former ABA team Willmington Seadawgs , website up and running http://www.wilmingtonseadawgs.com/

Maryland - Former ABA team Maryland Knighthawks , website up and running http://www.marylandnighthawks.com/

Connecticut - No Website , No information on team can be found

Minnesota - Former ABA team - Website leads you to nothing on the page - and this is a team that already existed - that is scary ! http://www.ripknees.com/

New York - Former ABA team - Rochester owners started up this league with no experience what so ever , the one brother is a Doctor , the one brother is a former Radio guy , and the other brother mooches off the Doctor , "hey lets start up a basketball league "

Oklahoma - No Website , No information on team can be found

Pennsylvania - Former ABA team (kind of) This team was announced to be in the ABA almost a year ago yet they have a website that is blank still to this day, what a F ing joke... http://www.readingrailers.com/

Texas - No Website , No information on team can be found

Canada - No Website , No information on team can be found

SEASON TIPPS OFF IN LESS THEN 6 MONTHS AND "PBL" THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US ???????????

LESS THEN 6 MONTHS TO GO ! THIS IS THE TIME TO BE BUYING SEASON TICKES , DOING PROMOTIONS TO GAIN REVENUE , MARCHING IN PARADES , THE CLOCK IS TICKING .... TICK TOCK .... TICK TOCK......

OH WAIT , NO ONE IN YOUR TOWNS EVEN KNOWS A TEAM EXISTS ........

SHAME ON YOU PBL !!!!!!!

Minor League Man
06-25-2007, 11:41 AM
The PBL aka Peanut Butter League .....

was suppose to tip off the season in December or January depending on which person from the PBL you heard from (they all had different answers) Looks like the only tipping they will be doing will be with Cows !

That is the smallest problem facing the PBL - The league was suppose to tip off in 5 to 6 months yet the only teams with working websites are the former ABA franchises and still some of those teams have heard NOTHING about the other teams that the PBL has said are coming into the PBL.....

Arkansas - No website , No information on team can be found

Arizona - No Website , No information on team can be found

California - No Website , No information on team can be found

District of Columbia - No Website , No information on team can be found

North Carolina - Former ABA team Willmington Seadawgs , website up and running http://www.wilmingtonseadawgs.com/

Maryland - Former ABA team Maryland Knighthawks , website up and running http://www.marylandnighthawks.com/

Connecticut - No Website , No information on team can be found

Minnesota - Former ABA team - Website leads you to nothing on the page - and this is a team that already existed - that is scary ! http://www.ripknees.com/

New York - Former ABA team - Rochester owners started up this league with no experience what so ever , the one brother is a Doctor , the one brother is a former Radio guy , and the other brother mooches off the Doctor , "hey lets start up a basketball league "

Oklahoma - No Website , No information on team can be found

Pennsylvania - Former ABA team (kind of) This team was announced to be in the ABA almost a year ago yet they have a website that is blank still to this day, what a F ing joke... http://www.readingrailers.com/

Texas - No Website , No information on team can be found

Canada - No Website , No information on team can be found

SEASON TIPPS OFF IN LESS THEN 6 MONTHS AND "PBL" THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US ???????????

LESS THEN 6 MONTHS TO GO ! THIS IS THE TIME TO BE BUYING SEASON TICKES , DOING PROMOTIONS TO GAIN REVENUE , MARCHING IN PARADES , THE CLOCK IS TICKING .... TICK TOCK .... TICK TOCK......

OH WAIT , NO ONE IN YOUR TOWNS EVEN KNOWS A TEAM EXISTS ........

SHAME ON YOU PBL !!!!!!!
Websites take time...When the right time comes, everything will be announced, Mr. Chichester!

ABA06er
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Websites take time ??????

the season is almost here and websites seem to be just one of the problems.

most of these teams havent even had a team announcment , no one knows if they exist , do they exist ? who sais so ? the PBL ?

this is the biggest joke I have ever seen , 6 months before a season starts and they are just throwing out names of States.......

bdaly
06-25-2007, 11:52 AM
I love the hypocrisy. Because, you know, every ABA website is up and functioning well. After all, their season starts a good month before the PBL season.

Obviously, it's best to have these things up sooner versus later. But, I'm willing to see how things unfold given it's the inaugural season. There's still some time.

logoguru
06-25-2007, 12:39 PM
ABA06er...get off these boards...you're just trying to stir up contreversy where there is none. Your opinion is worthless and obviously bias.
________
AlexKiss live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/AlexKiss)

Corning Bulldogs
06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Actually I think people are starting to realize that the PBL if falling way behind in regards to this upcoming season.

ABA06er is a complete jerk but none the less he has brought up a fair amount of good points. Most PBL teams have no announced venues, coaches, tickets, season tickets, websites, we dont even know who owns these teams. The season is closing in and every day with out the answers to these questions is a day closer to the PBL failing.

Corning Bulldogs
www.corningbulldogs.com

zeke41
06-25-2007, 03:06 PM
I admit – the PBL should be moving a bit faster, but…the one thing I respect about the PBL – they don’t reveal information unless it is complete and accurate. They are not throwing things together. They obviously have a game plan, and they are pushing along in a professional manner.

Let's see how the 7-year-deep ABA is doing...

Anderson Champions - UHHH...nice disguise...it's a MySpace page. No money for a real site?

Arkansas Fantastics - Under Construction...NO INFO

Atlanta Vision - Up and Running - I HOPE so, after a few years

Baltimore Bay Lions - Uhhh...Coming Soon!

Beijing Aoshen Olympian - Up and running..nice site actually!

Bellingham Slam - Running...last press release March - no community activities???

Big Valley Shockwave - Uhh...Page Cannot Be Found???

Brooklyn Comets - RUNNING

Buffalo Silverbacks - RUNNING

Cape Cod Frenzy - RUNNING

Chicago Throwbacks - RUNNING

Chicago IL Cometas - Uhh...not even a website listed on the ABA site - they'll be moved to expansion for the next 2 years like Tampa

Corning Bulldogs - RUNNING

Delaware - RUNNING, I guess...barely any info

Detroit Panthers - RUNNING (didn't they skip the playoffs last year?) Maybe they'll skip the season this year and go somewhere else.

Gallup Outlaws – RUNNING, I guess. Last updated March 2

Georgia Gwizzlies - NO WEBSITE

Halifax Rainmen - Running

Hawaii Hurricanes – Coming soon

Henderson All Starz - Running

Houston Takers - ANOTHER disguise…Another Myspace page…

Jacksonville Jam - Running

Jersey Express – Running

Kentucky Retros – Running..and a VERY nice website

King County Royals – Running…last news release in February (have a space that lists suspensions…that’s interesting. I guess they have a lot of those????

Las Vegas PROLYMs - Running

Long Beach Breakers - Running

Maywood Buzz - Running

Miami Tropics - Running

Mississippi Miracles - Running

Monterrey Veneno - Running

Montreal Royal - Running

Norfolk Navigators – Coming Soon

Ontario Red Wolves – NO WEBSITE

Orange County Gladiators - Running

Orlando Aces – 2 Websites running – www.orlandoaces.com and www.2acesbasketball.com. Which one will be used??? Ask my crazy owner.

Palm Beach Imperials – Running…and there’s an upcoming game on February 25. And, umm…I think Lamont Carr has been gone a few months. You may want to update the ABA website

Peoria Kings – Running (poor excuse for a website, though)

Quad Cities Riverhawks - Running

Quebec Kebekwa – Running…nice website as well (although it’s in French, I think???)

Richmond Ballerz – NO WEBSITE

Rio Grande Valley Silverados - Running

Rochester Fire – Running…and one of the better websites as well

Sacramento Heatwave - Running

San Diego Wildcats - Running

Santa Fe – NO WEBSITE

Sauk Valley Rollers - Running

St. Louis Stunners - Running

Strong Island Sound - Running

Syracuse - Running

Tennessee Mud Frogs - Running

Texas Tycoons – Temporarily Unavailable

Tijuana Dragons – Won’t load…probably doesn’t exist

Vermont Frost Heaves - Running

West Texas Whirlwinds – NO WEBSITE

So…that’s 13 teams out of

13 out of 55 with no website. 2 more that are myspace pages. We’ll give them credit anyway. By the way…a few contact details on ABALive should’ve been updated a while ago (nice to see that Jimmy Lyons has finally been removed from contact details for the Aces.

So… 76 % of the teams have a website. That’s pretty good…NOT! THE LEAGUE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2000!!!! No excuse – all info should be updated, and all teams should have working websites. If you can’t afford a website, how can you afford to own a team?

Excuse me...Ummm...Put the stones down and step away from your glass basement!

logoguru
06-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Actually I think people are starting to realize that the PBL if falling way behind in regards to this upcoming season.

ABA06er is a complete jerk but none the less he has brought up a fair amount of good points. Most PBL teams have no announced venues, coaches, tickets, season tickets, websites, we dont even know who owns these teams. The season is closing in and every day with out the answers to these questions is a day closer to the PBL failing.

Corning Bulldogs
www.corningbulldogs.com

All these leagues have problems. How about focusing on your league problems and not someone elses? Im sick of this cross board rivalry BS. I'd like to see some news or rumors about teams, etc not a rant by a leagues supporter attempting to make his league look better by defacing another......f*cking constantly.

I would hate for the PBL to announce 20 or 30 expansion teams now and only have 5 compete like in some other leagues.
________
HotMandy4u (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/HotMandy4u/)

SignGuyDino
06-25-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm sure the PBL is already hip to those of us who make legitimate comments pro and con abou the league, and who's stirring poop to try to hide the complete continual failures of the ABA.

How many teams will play all their games this year in the ABA? Not what Uncle Joe promises, because he promises EVERY year EVERY team plays EVERY game.

Whoops...

bomp
06-25-2007, 05:36 PM

Corning Bulldogs
www.corningbulldogs.com

Please! Your team will be history in a year.

Can you average 2,000 a game to pay your bills and be competitive with the rest of what's left in the ABA? And not much is left. Maybe Ms. Finger Lakes will figure this out and tell you that it won't work in that market. Whio is going to buy season tickets? Farm animals? PLEASE!

Maybe Binghamton? SUNY, I think, is still Division III??

These reams rarely use the off-season to sell their team so I do hope that the Premier gets it together fast. Those guys in Rochester know what they are doing. And they are honest unlike Mr. I should have plugs.

Corning Bulldogs
06-25-2007, 07:42 PM
No need for the attacks , we have been around for a year. If I wanted to announce my team the day before the season and hope that people showed up I would have joined the PBL.

Corning Bulldogs
www.corningbulldogs.com

logoguru
06-25-2007, 07:53 PM
No need for the attacks , we have been around for a year. If I wanted to announce my team the day before the season and hope that people showed up I would have joined the PBL.

Corning Bulldogs
www.corningbulldogs.com

You know Joes not done, right? He has a mortgage to pay just like everyone else.
________
Paradise Park Jomtien (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)