PDA

View Full Version : Yuma Scorpions web page

oregon_william
06-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Hello. Can anyone tell me why the Yuma web page does not have information on the box scores, coaches, transactions, team history, etc.? And player and coach pictures would be nice.

I keep clicking on a bunch of the items and nothing comes up. We don't get the Yuma newspaper when we are up north, but do read it on line, but that is still limited. We would like to follow the team somewhat but we are finding it difficul to do on hte Scorpions web page.

Pietsch Fan
06-18-2007, 11:22 AM
I think you'll find all of the team web sites similarly un-updated. It is frustrating.

Mary

FlyerFan
06-18-2007, 12:08 PM
The box scores are on the website, even for yesterday's game. Look at the schedule and there is a link.

oregon_william
06-18-2007, 02:28 PM
No, still not finding it. At the Scorpions page I clicked on the statistics and box scores and the page comes up empty. I searchd around in the schedule area and still couldn't find any link for box scores.

Silver Sox Fan
06-18-2007, 02:35 PM
Click on "schedule and tickets". Under each completed game that has a box score, there will be a link to that box score.

FlyerFan
06-18-2007, 03:48 PM
It's not in the stastics page... you have to look at the game schedule, the calender. As the games take place, a link to the box scores is inserted. If you look at the GBL website, all the box scores for all the games are there. I jut checked again to make sure I wasn't going crazy(er). Good luck!

written word
06-18-2007, 06:36 PM
One stop shopping for the GBL stuff you can't get on house sites.

http://www.howesportsdata.com/howesportsdata/baseball/36lg.htm

oregon_william
06-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the help. I found the box scores. I don't know why I was looking under the statistics and then box scores area when it's on the calendar part!