PDA

View Full Version : St. George goes Worldwide!

JPotter
06-15-2007, 07:30 PM
After 7 games, the St. George radio broadcast will now be available online for all of our out of town listeners.

Log on to Network1Sports.com and click the listen live tab... find the RoadRunners link and enjoy. Games will run through Windows Media Player.

I would love to hear how the broadcast sounds... e-mail me during the game!

Silver Sox Fan
06-15-2007, 11:51 PM
John, you did a great job in the little time I was listening. Of the three folks I have listened to broadcast a GBL game you are a solid #2 only slightly behind Rory Miller. You are well prepared, give excellent information, tell relevant stories, and really flesh out the game. Rory makes it feel like ESPn Sunday Night Baseball. You're like the NBC game of the Week.

By the way, I won't mention #3 since it is a certain announcer for a certain team in a certain city where I live. :)

JPotter
06-16-2007, 02:17 AM
Keith:

Thank you for the compliment.

I agree, Rory Miller is a great broadcaster and I hope to one day be at that level.

From all the emails I received tonight, the feed we are on seems to be good. That makes things from my end easy... if I don't have to worry about the feed, then I can keep my mind focused on the game.

It will be fun to meet you in Reno. I have never been to Peccole. Looking forward to it (especially if we take the next two from Chico).

Ervin
06-16-2007, 11:19 PM
It is good hearing John Potter back in the broadcast booth for the GBL. He hasn't missed a beat on his broadcasting skills during his absence! I was getting the internet feed for Saturday nights game perfectly. Look forward to hearing more games this year.