PDA

View Full Version : Team Blogsites growing

Silver Sox Fan
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Hi, all. There is a new blogsite up for the Long Beach Armada. You can find the link on my blog or here:

http://lbarmada.blogspot.com

If you love your team, fire up a blog to give the rest of us a view of from a fan's perpective. ChicoManiac--I'm talking about you!

Without dissing the league too much, I think it is fair to say the league and team websites are not very well maintained. I'd love to see team blogs that fill in the holes. Let us know what you see, what the local paper is saying, etc.

peeaanuut
06-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the bump. While it may not be as upstanding as yours as I am not much of a writer, I will try and put what I can up there. Seeing as how we finally have positive local news coverage instead of the all negative to minor league articles we got from the Press Telegram last year, I might toss up their articles on there as filler. Of course being a photographer alot of what I will have up there will be photos and links to my photo gallery. It should be good and hopefully expand.

There is also a standing open invitation to anyone who would like to write an article, please let me know. I could always use more content.

Also, I hope we end up with a blog for each team. That would be great to hear regular fan opinion.