PDA

View Full Version : Flyers Fan Fest 3

DawgsBooster2
05-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Is there anyone else considering going to this year's Flyers Fan Fest? It's the first Saturday in a long time that my son, James, doesn't have a game. Normally we'd then check out the University of San Diego Toreros game but they, too have no game (all done with the regular season home games as of this afternoon's game)

I'm working on talking Mary into going. :) It sounds like it will be fun.

Has anyone here gone to either of the previous year's fests?

FlyerFan
05-08-2007, 02:21 PM
I am going! I have gone to the ones previously, but this year should be even better... there should be some of the players, the coaching staff, all the front office, the new owners, including James Denton, our resident Desprate Housewives hunk. Of course, tickets will be for sale and the booster club will be there. Last but not least... free food! There will be some kind of barbecue. It runs from 10am to 3pm and we would love to see you all there!

FlyerFan
05-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Great seeing you at the Flyers Fan Fest, hope you enjoyed yourselves! Hope to see you at fuure games both at Goodwin and Blair Fields!

DawgsBooster2
05-13-2007, 12:44 AM
It was great to meet you and we did enjoy ourselves. We spoke with some of the new players, (they always look like deers in the headlights at those kinds of functions, lol), a couple other Caboosters and Tempy.

After leaving the Flyers Fest we decided to swing by Knott's as it's been a few years since our last trip. It was a good choice. Lines were short and the rides were fast. Though, the line to get into Mrs. Knott's was looooog (over an hour!). As always the food was worth the wait.

Again, thanks for saying hi and speaking with us it was wonderful to meet you.

Yvonne

DawgsBooster2
05-17-2007, 10:33 AM
At the Flyers fest someone took a digital photo of Mary, James and I with Coaltrain but for the life of me I can't recall who it was. :( I'm so horrible with names.

Also, if I've not said so yet, I want to give a huge hug and thank you to the Cabooster Club for making us feel so welcomed and part of the OC Flyers family.

Thanks guys!

Yvonne (Mary and James, too)