PDA

View Full Version : PBL offices

WHAFAN
05-03-2007, 02:33 PM
I live in Chicago, approximately 8 blocks from the new office of the PBL. What I can tell you is that the office is an abandoned dential office, nothing to look at, very shabby and not impressive in the least. No email address or fax number...........maybe a step below Joes basement empire. At least Joe isn't paying rent and exterminator fees.

a1sports
05-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I had a buddy of mine drive by the PBL office address in Chicago. He said its a modern office building, one story high about a half a block long. It has Doctors in it and other companies. So now I am going to have him take a pic with his camera and send to me so I can post here. After reading your post I called him back and he says, Its nothing like you have described in your post.
So we shall post the pic and let the fellow posters decide.

bdaly
05-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Dr. Severko Hrywnak, the co-founder, is the CEO of a surgical center is Chicago. It's quite possible that he happens to have a piece of real estate that he has decided to utilize. According to the initial press release, the league's operations headquarters are in Rochester. I know where the space is, and it's perfectly good space downtown. I don't think there's much doubt that the "Executive Office" in Chicago is mainly him (just like the other one in Washington is Doyle).

With this all said, I'm not sure this section is the best place for this topic.