PDA

View Full Version : Attendances?

AConcernedCitizen
03-05-2007, 11:51 AM
Does anyone have factual, realistic information on how the league is drawing this year? Any evidence of houses being papered?

abie10
03-05-2007, 10:05 PM
i've been keeping track of albuquerque's attendance...some people say they are inflated, if they are it isn't by much, but they are averaging about 1600 coming off a season high 4100 saturday night

jjbballfan
03-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I figured out Sioux Falls's and it was 3768 thats before the last game with only 3200--- (blizard in sf), 2 games not reported and the 2 nbadleague showcase not reported either. The lowest on the season was like 2800... Prety good if you ask me, i believe they are leading the league...

Rapid City and Sioux Falls back in the pre- Isaiah Thomas years would average around 5,000.

panchess
03-06-2007, 09:38 AM
..from last year's CBA numbers, but that is only glancing at them and not calculating each game.

Not having seen a D-League game, I notice the scores are quite a bit lower than the CBA games. Why is that? Any clue?

Every CBA team is averaging over 100 points. It seems like the D-League teams that run are the ones with CBA connections.

sportsguy12
03-06-2007, 11:28 AM
..from last year's CBA numbers, but that is only glancing at them and not calculating each game.

Not having seen a D-League game, I notice the scores are quite a bit lower than the CBA games. Why is that? Any clue?

Every CBA team is averaging over 100 points. It seems like the D-League teams that run are the ones with CBA connections.

I think switching leagues will cause attendance to drop a bit. I bet ticket prices jumped a little, too.

I think once the NBA and D-League are at a 1-to-1 team ratio, then the marketing will be difference and that will help.

I think development and not necessarily attendance (at least right now) is what's important to league officials.

Sam Hill
03-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Does anyone have factual, realistic information on how the league is drawing this year? Any evidence of houses being papered?

I can only give you the announced averages, not the factual, realistic information:

Team............G....Total...Avg.
Sioux Falls....19...72,453..3,813
Dakota.........15...44,079..2,939
Bakersfield....16...42,837..2,677
Idaho..........17...41,650..2,450
Arkansas.......13...29,842..2,296
Colorado.......17...37,197..2,188
Austin.........16...31,987..1,999
Anaheim........13...24,613..1,893
Albuquerque....18...31,445..1,747
Tulsa..........16...27,494..1,718
Fort Worth.....18...25,282..1,405
Los Angeles.....0........0......0
League Total..178..408,879..2,297

That's better than in years past.

panchess
03-06-2007, 12:28 PM
..the 30 D-League teams, that is.

I don't believe that even the AHL, with a far more established system, has ever gotten to 30 teams. 28 or so, yeah, but there are always a couple co-op teams in the league.

My guess is that you might get to 15 or 16 teams, with a couple NBA teams owning their minor league affiliates for various reasons, which is also true in the AHL.

12 callups doesn't justify the expense, quite frankly. In some ways, the NBA would be better off having all the teams in one location like the Summer League, and running a house league (maybe with three pods or so around the country) to show off talent. In the end, it probably would be cheaper and easier.

jjbballfan
03-06-2007, 01:48 PM
I read somewhere that most teams need to average 2,000 per game to turn a profit, if that is so some teams are going to be loosing quite abit.... Does anybody know why some of those franchises are only averaging what they are??? Tickets are a lil more expensive if im not mistaken but also you get to see alot of bigger name college kids and a few guys that are still part of a nba team.

Pounder
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I missed the earlier mention of Boise.

Ticket prices did not change.

I actually suspect there are less comps out. It appears that crowds are close to being as overcounted as last year. Actually, I think I see more people in the cheaper seats... and more empty courtside seats and tables.

I haven't been there in a little while, mind you. I ought to be able to catch another sample next week, especially since the winning run has been well established by now.

One thing to note: they can't generate a buzz outside the media. Heck, the Boise State Fiesta Bowl STILL has all the buzz around here.

Ken, Steelheads fan
03-06-2007, 06:33 PM
I read somewhere that most teams need to average 2,000 per game to turn a profit, if that is so some teams are going to be loosing quite abit.... Does anybody know why some of those franchises are only averaging what they are???...

Why? There will always be an exception or two, but the American public in general is not the least bit interested in minor league basketball.

panchess,
I agree. There's no way in the world we will see 30 D-League teams at one time.

sportsguy12,
The D-League is not just about development. It's also about the bottom line. The NBADL needs fans. If these teams aren't close to profitable, then they won't be around long.

Pounder,
Boise State executes the trick play better than any football team I have seen at ANY level. Absolutely amazing!

panchess
03-06-2007, 06:55 PM
..but NCAA Division One serves the function of a minor league for most people. The same is true in football. The one "minor league" that has been successful is the Arena Football League. Different time of year, different style of game.

With rare exceptions, there is little "development" from the minors to the majors. Kurt Warner makes a great story, but that is because the story is so rare.

In baseball and hockey, the pattern is reversed. Minor league baseball and hockey are more popular than their college equivalents.

Those sports emphasize development, and the fans of those teams are seeing "future stars." It seems to make a difference.

Sam Hill
03-06-2007, 09:41 PM
The best players in baseball and hockey skip college altogether, or play it for a short period (basketball, too, now, though college basketball is more ingrained than the others).

Minor league baseball is about more than "future stars," though. Sure, that's part of it, but considering how few A-ball guys actually make the majors, let's get real here. One minor-league team conducted a survey a few years back and found that half the crowd left the game not even knowing who won the game.

The competition itself is secondary in some minor league sports (especially baseball and hockey). In baseball, it's the ballpark and a night out, affordable family fun and the fact that baseball is pretty much a part of the American DNA. Hockey's exciting regardless.

But you're right that minor-league basketball doesn't work because despite being "pro," it's not as good or as intense as Duke/UNC or the NCAA tournament. And the people who've been running minor league basketball leagues and teams over the years have been (largely) the sort who couldn't sell ice cream to fat kids on a 90 degree day in July.

skippy
03-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Abie,
Albuquerque's actuals are much less than the announced attendance.
I have been told and have witnessed that most nights are less than 500 people there. It's like visiting a morgue, and Tingley Coliseum is the worst possible place to put a sports team.
I also found it amusing that the NBDL was STUPID enough to get in a pissing contest over good dates at Tingley with the New Mexico Scorpions hockey team, the team whose ownership group also owns the brand new arena in Rio Rancho. By undercutting the previous anchor tenant, they effectively slit their own throats. Congratulations, Thunderbirds, you win the booby prize of playing in a converted rodeo barn.
The only reason for the recent uptake is because Cooper is trying {again}to get the University of New Mexico job. He even went as far as to have the owner of the TBirds lobby for him. He won't get it, because he won't get his college degree.

What is also interesting is how poorly all of SW Nasketballs teams are doing, attendance wise. Albuquerque, Austin, Fort Worth and Tulsa are all in the bottom five of the league in attendance.
You think they would have learned about faceless corporations owning teams with the fiasco in the early years of the league.

I still say those four teams won't be around much longer.

Just thought I'd share a little sunshine.

abie10
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Couple things...

the T-Birds do report more than are actually there...but there are more than 500 ppl there on most nights. like i said earlier...i'm not the best at estimating crowds but i know there are more than 500 people at the games...and i've been to all but like 2 or 3 of them...

not a big deal, but the city of rio rancho actually owns the santa ana star center not the team itself...they actually draw decent attendance...not sure on the exact average but everytime i hear about it, it's usually in the 2500 to 3000 range...

i think your right about the corporations owning the teams...maybe a local ownership group would bring more spice to the team and give it more of an image. you would think that with the high level of talent (compared to the other leagues) in this league that the team would draw more fans than it does.

Cooper does have no chance of getting the lobo job this time around, but i hear that he is working on his degree through unm and they are developing a program where he won't even have to step foot in a classroom for a long time...

skippy
03-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Abie---

1st, I'd like to say it is nice to see someone else from Albuquerque on here.

2nd, without getting anyone in trouble, I've been told by people who would know how many people are coming through the door. The people who told me this are NOT the ticket takers, and I'll leave it at that.

3rd, the arena is Rio Rancho was built by the organization that owns the CHL, with funding through the city, after other successful ventures in Corpus Christi, and from what I read on OSC today Yuma, AZ, Global Sports Entertainment, I believe. They are the same group trying to build the arena in Las Cruces. I don't believe Rio Rancho owns it outright, I believe it is some sort of joint venture, but please correct me if you think I'm wrong. Irregardless, the point I was trying to make was that Scorpions took last year off after the new management of the fairgrounds gave the majority of the weekend dates to the Tbirds. It appears to me that the TBirds got in the middle of a landlord/tenant dispute with a landlord who knew it was going to lose it's tenant to the Santa Ana Star Center, who needed a new tenant, and didn't mind throwing the Tbirds out there to twist in the wind, knowing they would have to stay at Tingley, if trouble was caused between the two factions.

Thirdly, the LOBOS are horrible. Who do you think they can get to coach that mess?

Fourthly, I really wish the corporate yuck that has invaded pro sports here since the Isotopes have come would crawl back into it's hole. I think the city got a reputation as a soft touch when they built that stadium for Ken Young. {A man who owns 5 other minor league team and Ovations food concessions, and is a board member of a bank, does not need a city to build him anything!} Unfortunately for the T-birds, there is a big difference between the barn with a drape up in it, and a 30 million dollar baseball stadium.

One more thing on the TBirds, I really hope they figure out this mess, I just wish they would lower the ticket prices to what the Lady Lobos used to do in their formative years, 2 bucks adults 1 dollar kids, and reach out to the middle class which is being grossly, grossly underserved in our community now.

Cheers!

abie10
03-08-2007, 02:50 AM
not trying to cause fights :)

i talk to a few people in the front office to...not trying to one up your or anything. there is absolutely no denying that they overstate their attendance...but we can agree and leave it at that.

i do wish they would appeal more to the middle class like you said. you would think that bringing more people, regardless if they pay or not, will build your image and bring more people. as long as they don't give SOO much tickets.

i run the boys & girls club in acoma and have taken kids to a few games. didn't get much of a discount really. first go-round they gave us a "deal" of $15 a kid for 25 kids. for an organization like ours, that is a lot. granted, they got a t-shirt and $5 "t-bills" with it, but it was sorta pricey...but we did it anyway.

its too bad cause the kids love the games...i just wish we could afford to take them to some more. i finally got them to give us $5 general admin tickets, which i think they give to all groups, after they finally decided to stop selling to us.

all in all, i am a season ticket holder and will probably renew next year as well. i am a big sports fan and a sucker for good quality athletic events and also have tickets for the cardinals.

so despite the corporate atmosphere and overstated attendance, i'll still be there...

but i do agree with you... :)

sportsguy12
03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Why? There will always be an exception or two, but the American public in general is not the least bit interested in minor league basketball.

panchess,
I agree. There's no way in the world we will see 30 D-League teams at one time.

sportsguy12,
The D-League is not just about development. It's also about the bottom line. The NBADL needs fans. If these teams aren't close to profitable, then they won't be around long.

No, the league doesn't have a good track record with keeping franchises around, but I think they are on the right track. They are already at 15 teams for next year with a few more on the way.

I think the 30 was an ideal business model. The AHL, which was referred to earlier, will be at 29 next year. Unlike the ABA, which is the king of floundering franchises, the D-League doesn't need to grow with leaps and bounds.

Maybe if the D-League came to Gary (which they won't because of the lack of support), you might be a bit more enthusiastic. But then again your Steelies play in the USBL. What fun that will be!!! Zzz!

nksports
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
3rd, the arena is Rio Rancho was built by the organization that owns the CHL, with funding through the city, after other successful ventures in Corpus Christi, and from what I read on OSC today Yuma, AZ, Global Sports Entertainment, I believe. They are the same group trying to build the arena in Las Cruces. I don't believe Rio Rancho owns it outright, I believe it is some sort of joint venture, but please correct me if you think I'm wrong. Irregardless, the point I was trying to make was that Scorpions took last year off after the new management of the fairgrounds gave the majority of the weekend dates to the Tbirds. It appears to me that the TBirds got in the middle of a landlord/tenant dispute with a landlord who knew it was going to lose it's tenant to the Santa Ana Star Center, who needed a new tenant, and didn't mind throwing the Tbirds out there to twist in the wind, knowing they would have to stay at Tingley, if trouble was caused between the two factions.

The way these things usually work is the municipality Global works with (city and/or county) holds the deed on the building. They are the ones who pay for it. Global (or SMG or Spectrum, etc.) has a management contract to operate the building, either for a set fee or for a percentage of the income (depending on how the contract is negotiated). A certain amount of the building income has to go back into repaying the bond that was used to raise the money to build the barn, but sometimes a sales tax, room-entertainment tax or even local property taxes are used (that depends on what kind of vote the local community or council worked out to pass the project).

Ken, Steelheads fan
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
...Maybe if the D-League came to Gary (which they won't because of the lack of support), you might be a bit more enthusiastic. But then again your Steelies play in the USBL. What fun that will be!!! Zzz!

Actually, the NBADL wants to come to Gary as I learned during the all*star break. However, you're right about the lack of support for minor league hoops here in Northwest Indiana. People love to play basketball around here. They just don't want to pay for it.

No, I wouldn't be enthusiastic about the D-League coming to Gary. Don't get me wrong, I would throw whatever support I could to the owners--but Gary (and its surrounding communities) is untapped hockey territory. People only get behind winter basketball in Gary around playoff time or if free tickets are involved. Hockey is like cold-weather baseball. The fans will flock to it.

jjbballfan
03-27-2007, 11:12 PM
does anybody know where to find a league run down on attendence? As far as I can tell it goes
SF-3800ish
then Dakota-3,000ish
Colorado and Boise at 2,800ish
and the rest are hovering around 2,000 and lower

USBasket_EricE
03-28-2007, 09:22 PM
I suppose you could try looking at every box score this season. But then again, sometimes they don't even put it on there and who really wants to go through tons of box scores? I'm not sure where you should look. There's gotta be someone out there keeping a tally.

jjbballfan
03-28-2007, 10:21 PM
the little information I got was from the box scores but I was just wondering if there was a web-page that had a league run down of the attendence it looked like it when that one person posted it that he got all of the information from one page... I'm shure the league will probally come out with something after the season though..

mzracing76
03-31-2007, 12:47 PM
the best seasons the CBA had were from 1993-1998. when they had 16-17 teams. the best season attendance wise was 1994-95 when 13/16 teams averaged 3500 fans or more with 4 of them (Sioux Falls, Fort Wayne, Rapid City, and Mexico City) averaging 4500 or more. Sioux Falls and Rapid City averaged 5500 fans per game.

but back then, you had Actual Real Rivalries that sparked attendance. Sioux Falls had Omaha, Rapid City, and LaCrosse surrounding them, and they were great rivalries. Especially with Rapid City. You had Eric Mussleman vs Flip Saunders (Saunders having coached Rapid 6 years earlier and working for Mussleman who was the GM at the time).

Right Now, Sioux Falls and Dakota would be a rivalry, but i dont think its up to par to what the Skyforce vs Thrillers Rivalry was back then. that was a Intra State Rivalry that matched the intensity of the old Lakers vs Celtics Rivalrys of the 80s.

Another Great Rivalry back then was the Quad City Thunder vs Rockford Lightning. they were seperated by what? 100-200 miles, and the teams wer coached by Father/Son. Mauro Pannaggio vs Dan Pannagio. Mauro is perhaps the Best Coach to ever coach in all of Minor League Basketball. and it didnt help that he also was the first coach of the Quad City Thunder (1987-1992) relinquishing that role to his son for the 1992-93 season. Mauro coached 15-16 seasons and had a total of 426 wins.

Another Rivalry that the CBA had for awhile was the Oklahoma Cavarly vs Tulsa Zone (Tulsa Fast Breakers) from 1991-1994, until the Tulsa Zone left for Fargo-Moorhead for the 1994-95 season starting another rival for Sioux Falls.

Then, you had actual Play Off series that sparked new and heated rivalries. Rapid City vs Lacross (1990 & 1992), Sioux Falls vs Florida Beachdogs (Rapid City franchise) in 1996, Sioux Falls vs Omaha Racers in 1995 & 1997.

I dont care for this playoff format the NBDL uses. One and Done. this doesnt create rivalrys.

Bottom Line is this. Rivalries Create Excitement, Excitement puts Butts in the seats. thats the bottom line.

and have any of you found this a little funny. 4 of the top 5 teams in the NBDL this year are ex-CBA teams (Dakota, Sioux Falls, Idaho, Colorado). I am talking Record wise not attendance. I think these teams are the main Rivalries right now with their history and all, with Dakota and Sioux Falls being #1. Granted that Colorado didnt play a CBA game, but they were going to until the NBDL came around that season (2006).

DakotaWizardsFan
03-31-2007, 01:04 PM
I think it's great. Go CBA teams (Wizards especially!).

I really wish Fargo-Moorhead or Minot would get a team in the D-League. Minot's probably too small, but it would be great for the Wizards to have a closer rival. Plus, I could maybe actually go to a road game, which would be neat.

USBasket_EricE
03-31-2007, 05:12 PM
I think the former CBA teams are among the top in the D-League in attendance. Sioux Falls is definitely the front runner. Last night's game attracted over 4700 people. I can't remember the last time a crowd has been that big in Bismarck. Possibly the 2004 CBA Championship game which got 5130? I think Bismarck might be #2 right now in the D-League, but it could even be Boise. I'll have to do some research to find that out (but I probably won't). What's really surprising is that the smallest D-League town (Bismarck, obviously) is among the top in the league and the largest (LA) gets nothing at all (but then again, who gets off work at 3:00 to go see a minor league basketball game when they've got two NBA teams to choose from at 7:00?). And I'm guessing Yakima got the big numbers in the CBA this year. They didn't have Sioux Falls to compete with. And they're champions again -- this time, they did it on their home court, which is always exciting.

DakotaWizardsFan
03-31-2007, 05:58 PM
This is how the attendances were back at the beginning of this month:

Team............G....Total...Avg.
Sioux Falls....19...72,453..3,813
Dakota.........15...44,079..2,939
Bakersfield....16...42,837..2,677
Idaho..........17...41,650..2,450
Arkansas.......13...29,842..2,296
Colorado.......17...37,197..2,188
Austin.........16...31,987..1,999
Anaheim........13...24,613..1,893
Albuquerque....18...31,445..1,747
Tulsa..........16...27,494..1,718
Fort Worth.....18...25,282..1,405
Los Angeles.....0........0......0
League Total..178..408,879..2,297

So the Wizards are most likely 2nd or 3rd still.

jjbballfan
03-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Sioux Falls has had over 5,000 like 3 or 4 times this year, last sunday was the most recent... Sioux Falls has excepted minor league sports very well in the community.. The Skyforce have been there for close to 20 years and the majority of it has been under the same ownership... The Skyforce took a hit when Isaiah blew up the league but I really think the reason the Skyforce struggled was the fact that R.C., Omaha, Fargo, and other mid-west teams left. I am surprised that R.C. and Fargo havn't been awarded D-league teams if you look for example Anaheim averages like 1,400 a game and im shure that the leasing the Pond is more expensive then leasing the Arena in R.C. or Fargo or any mid-western city...

When the D-league started they were in SouthEast, if the D-league wants to strive I believe they should place the majority of the teams in the Midwest.

Right now they have
Bismark
Sioux Falls
Des Moins
Ft. Wayne
Broomfield

I would look at cities
Omaha
La Crosse
Fargo
Witchita (sp)
St. Louis
Cheyenne
Colorado Springs
Rapid City
Gary
Rockford
Oklahoma City
Sioux City

I believe most of those cities had a CBA franchise at one time

USBasket_EricE
03-31-2007, 07:29 PM
I doubt Fargo or Rockford would get another team. They both had low attendance numbers and I think it's the reason the Beez and Lightning folded. Of course, the Lightning stuck around as long as they could, but their owner, Judy Timpe, didn't want to bring the team back for 2006-2007, or so I read. And Gary still has the Steelheads, but I think they moved to the USBL to try and survive. I don't know. I'm no expert on this type of thing, but I do wish Fargo and Rockford still had teams! They made good rivalries with the Wizards.

jjbballfan
03-31-2007, 11:56 PM
From what I understood and beleive is that Rockford and Fargo really took hits when the CBA folded they lost rivalries... I don't know what the facts or figures are but I believe if you put a D-league franchise in alot of those markets that they would survive and would make it more economical because if you have closer teams you have bigger attendences an less travel cost.. I know alot of those cities will probally never see it again but I can still hope can't I?

sportsguy12
04-02-2007, 10:12 AM
The best players in baseball and hockey skip college altogether, or play it for a short period (basketball, too, now, though college basketball is more ingrained than the others).

Minor league baseball is about more than "future stars," though. Sure, that's part of it, but considering how few A-ball guys actually make the majors, let's get real here. One minor-league team conducted a survey a few years back and found that half the crowd left the game not even knowing who won the game.

The competition itself is secondary in some minor league sports (especially baseball and hockey). In baseball, it's the ballpark and a night out, affordable family fun and the fact that baseball is pretty much a part of the American DNA. Hockey's exciting regardless.

But you're right that minor-league basketball doesn't work because despite being "pro," it's not as good or as intense as Duke/UNC or the NCAA tournament. And the people who've been running minor league basketball leagues and teams over the years have been (largely) the sort who couldn't sell ice cream to fat kids on a 90 degree day in July.

that the best hockey players skip college. I went to the University of Maine and they turned out Paul Kariya, Dustin Penner (Ducks), Garth Snow (Isles goalie and now GM) and a whole bunch of others. BC, BU, Minnesota and Michigan schools always stock the NHL with great players.

Pounder
04-02-2007, 11:05 AM
Wait... Anaheim isn't using the Pond. They use Anaheim Convention Center, a lot closer to Disneyland.

Not that the traffic flow around there helps attendance... just that they're using a facility about half the size of the Pond. It's probably still too big, and certainly not in a market conducive to good attendance for such a venture.

panchess
04-02-2007, 11:23 AM
..Sioux Falls is up a couple hundred people a game with the switch to the D-League. Dakota might be the same, but last year's Wizards didn't make the CBA playoffs, and Idaho is down, though it was noted that Boise State has become the big story in town this year.

There are worse things, but there has been no giant burst in attendance from the switch.

sportsguy12
04-02-2007, 01:22 PM
..Sioux Falls is up a couple hundred people a game with the switch to the D-League. Dakota might be the same, but last year's Wizards didn't make the CBA playoffs, and Idaho is down, though it was noted that Boise State has become the big story in town this year.

There are worse things, but there has been no giant burst in attendance from the switch.

I wondered if that has been a +/- for their attendance.

panchess
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
..it was Qwest Arena before. With corporate America being what it is, the name of the Arena might have changed...

sportsguy12
04-02-2007, 02:31 PM
..it was Qwest Arena before. With corporate America being what it is, the name of the Arena might have changed...

I thought either the Stampede or Steelheads played there at one point.

jjbballfan
04-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Wait... Anaheim isn't using the Pond. They use Anaheim Convention Center, a lot closer to Disneyland.

Not that the traffic flow around there helps attendance... just that they're using a facility about half the size of the Pond. It's probably still too big, and certainly not in a market conducive to good attendance for such a venture.

My bad (don't know what I was thinking)still though it seems like the facility they are using is way too much for a minor league basketball team.

Pounder
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Again, deep breath.

The Stampede have now played for two years straight at Qwest Arena, formerly Bank of America Centre in downtown Boise. They did play at the Idaho Center starting off. Isiah Thomas (at least per the local media) moved them downtown. When Idaho rose from the crash, they started back up at the Idaho Center.

I don't think they're getting better crowds in downtown Boise... but the Idaho Center holds more seats. Idaho Center has never had an ice plant... and unless the Winter Olympics come to Idaho (plans are being made for 30 years or so from now), probably never will. It was built "for" the Snake River Stampede (rodeo), but it accomodates concerts (indoor AND outdoor), other sports (IPFL Idaho Stallions for a couple years), et cetera... it's more of an arena than the barns the NIFL is attempting to play in this year.

#1 T-Birds Fan
04-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Did you see the attendence in bakersfield last week? They had a whaping 689 people show up for the game..

sky1
04-14-2007, 10:23 PM
I dont know what everybody else thinks but I think this single elimination for the playoffs really sucks. If the dleague wants to increase attendance then they better make the playoffs best 3 out of 5 and the championship best 4 out of 7. The fans dont want to see single elimination at least the fans in Sioux Falls. For the playoff series we probably are only going to see one game which is on Tuesday. Really sucks.

#1 T-Birds Fan
04-14-2007, 10:31 PM
One game series are more exciting but attendence would be better in a longer series