PDA

View Full Version : Surf Dawgs Clearance Sale

padsfan2
03-02-2007, 02:33 PM
GBLCommish,
Just wondering if there are plans to have a Surf Dawgs stuff sale, you know shirts, hats, and other items.

DawgsBooster2
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
GBLCommish,
Just wondering if there are plans to have a Surf Dawgs stuff sale, you know shirts, hats, and other items.

The AWL had a kind of fire sale on some of the old Dawgs, Miners and Falcons stuff. Items that had the city mentioned.

I ending up buying more than my son and I will ever use, and brought back two of everything for a friend of the family!

padsfan2
03-02-2007, 03:44 PM
There are some some Miners, Falcons, and Bears shirts on ebay now. I really want to get a Surf Dawgs Canseco Shirt, I don't think the ink was dry and he was gone.

GBLCommish
03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Yes, we are going through the inventory right now and will have clearance pricing for the merchandise items up on both the SD Surf Shop and GBL Shop online sometime next week.

We also have player uniforms that will be priced at:

Home Dawgs Jerseys: $60 (only 5 of these left)
SD Pitchers/Coach Jackets: $60 (10 of these)
Away San Diego Jerseys: $50 (plenty of these)
Navy BP Jerseys (used as alternate game jerseys): $40
Pants, Home or Away: $20

If anyone would like to order any of these before I put them up on the website next week, just send me an email at commish@goldenbaseball.com or call me at 925-226-2896.

Best Regards,
Kevin Outcalt

padsfan2
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks, I'll keep checking the SD website.

GBLCommish
03-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Most items on the Surf Dawgs website at www.sandiegosurfdawgs.com (then click on the Surf Shop button on the left) are now updated with Clearance Sale pricing:

All Sweatshirts marked down from about $35 to $10
Canseco and Rickey t-shirts slashed in half to $9
All Other T-Shirts dropped to $5
All Novelties (pins, dolls, mini-bats, pennants, etc.) dropped to $2

Game used items will be added to the site next week.

Thanks,
Kevin

padsfan2
03-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Kevin,
I know this is probably a stupid question, but is there someplace in San Diego I can get stuff, or is everything mail order. With regard to the players jerseys, will they be listed by the players number available.

GBLCommish
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Kevin,
I know this is probably a stupid question, but is there someplace in San Diego I can get stuff, or is everything mail order. With regard to the players jerseys, will they be listed by the players number available.

Hi Padsfan2,

It is all mail order, you can enter an order on the website at the San Diego Surf Shop for merchandise. For player gear, send me an email of what you are interested in, including jersey numbers and I'll see what we have. We are down to only 5 home Dawg jerseys but have most of the away San Diego and BP Mesh Navy numbers.

Best Regards,
Kevin

aardvark
03-04-2007, 01:11 AM
So, basically, the Surf Dawgs will not be back at all? The franchise is not going on "hiatus" for one season until the league can find another place to play in San Diego? I doubt it can be posted on this, or any other forum, but it would make for some interesting reading to find out what the obstacles are/were between the league and SDSU.

Pietsch Fan
03-04-2007, 09:28 AM
So, basically, the Surf Dawgs will not be back at all? The franchise is not going on "hiatus" for one season until the league can find another place to play in San Diego? I doubt it can be posted on this, or any other forum, but it would make for some interesting reading to find out what the obstacles are/were between the league and SDSU.

I don't think it can be inferred that they aren't coming back just because they are selling everything off. Most of the uniforms that are left are Wilson and since the league now has a contract with Victory, they wouldn't be able to use those uniforms anyway. As for the other stuff (tees, mini bats, et al) it's not cost effective to store that stuff for a year or two waiting for the Dawgs to reappear. That and the clothing would likely deteriorate to the point of being unsellable anyway.

I've tried to get SDSU's side of the story for a while now, but they aren't talking. The UT, while showing a tiny bit of interest, doesn't seem interested enough to dig deeper.

Mary

frstbasmn13
09-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Ok, I know this is really old but I just found out about this league and the Surf Dawgs and I'm suddenly a big fan. I ordered some stuff off the remaining stuff in clearance for me and my gf, but I can't get my hands on a jersey or a hat. If anyone has a jersey in 2x or 3x they are interested in selling or the Commish happens to have something left that isn't on the website, that would be awesome because eBay has NOTHING for this team.

Thanks,
Tim