PDA

View Full Version : request for the commish....

medtheatre
01-20-2007, 11:17 AM
I've been reading the forum for awhile and well aware that the commissioner reads this, so i'm putting in a request since the upcoming season schedule has yet to be released.

I'm a huge baseball fan from out east (and a season ticket holder to two teams in jersey) that has been looking for the release of the season schedule, hoping that the St. George Roadrunners will be in town when i'll be there in June. I've already booked my flight early enough in the morning so that i can catch a matinee game at Bruce Hurst Field if there is one to be had... so if the commish has any pull with the scheduling, please see if you can schedule the Roadrunners at home for June 3rd, 4th & 5th.

GBLCommish
01-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi Medtheater,

Thanks for the interest in the GBL and the St. George Roadrunners! The final 2007 schedule should be out by the end of next week. On the current version, the Roadrunners start a 7-game homestand on June 5th, but are out of town on the first two days of your planned visit. There are a few minor changes to make still, so watch the GBL website for the official schedule announcement!

Best Regards,
Kevin Outcalt
Commissioner
Golden Baseball League

Pietsch Fan
01-20-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi Medtheater,

Thanks for the interest in the GBL and the St. George Roadrunners! The final 2007 schedule should be out by the end of next week. On the current version, the Roadrunners start a 7-game homestand on June 5th, but are out of town on the first two days of your planned visit. There are a few minor changes to make still, so watch the GBL website for the official schedule announcement!

Best Regards,
Kevin Outcalt
Commissioner
Golden Baseball League

Is there another official announcement due next week?

Mary

medtheatre
01-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Very cool indeed... that's what I was hoping to hear.

padsfan2
01-21-2007, 01:06 PM
How about including San diego in the schedule.....PLEASE!!!!