PDA

View Full Version : All Star Game

skools
01-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Does anyone know where the 2008(not this years one at lancaster) all star game will be and if it is easy to get tickets and possibly how much they go for.

barnstormin
01-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I don't know where it will be but the one in Lancaster was not announced until right before the 06 one....that announcement was 7/11/06. I would look for the announcement for 08 to be somewhere around that time. July of 07. Hard to say where it will be. Depends where it is as to how hard it will be for tickets. I know in Lancaster, as in all places I am sure, season tickets holders will have the first shot at tickets for the game. I am a full season ticket holder for the Barnstormers and we were offered our normal seats plus a chance at 2 more tickets.(and this was done with our season ticket renewal at the end of last season....) Tickets to the public for this years all star game are not even on sale yet. They are still finalizing plans for the game and other festivities as we speak. Hope that helps out some. I am guessing that maybe York will get one fairly soon due to having a new stadium...they may get the 09 one..not sure just a guess. If i had a guess for 08...maybe Somerset or Long Island? Prices for tickets...maybe 12-15?

Duckfan
01-17-2007, 12:18 PM
No one knows for sure where the 2008 All-Star game will be held. My guess would be Somerset in 2008 and either Newark(if they're still in the league) or York in 2009. In the past, tickets, even on Long Island, were not hard to come by. I could be wrong but I don't think the game has ever sold out. The price has been the same as the regular ticket price. For the most part it's a meaningless game and it doesn't command premium prices.

JAGuarente
01-18-2007, 09:01 PM
The past two years they've announced the next All-Star site on the Monday before the All-Star Game. That would be July 9 this year.

Somerset is my guess as well. York's a logical choice for 2009.