PDA

View Full Version : ABA Update Wednesday...new info

BasketballUSA
12-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Received several calls from around the USA, some stories jive some dont. Still have plenty of feelers out. This is what I got today. About 12 -15 owners have something going on thats tied into the stock offering. I got 2 numbers today one that said again as yesterday they have raised 3 million dollars and today a few brokers told me they raised 2.5 million dollars. Most of those I spoke with said major changes comming. Too much hush hush going on. The attorneys in LA seem to know the most of whats going on. My opinion....If it was something bad it would have been out by now, something constructive usually takes time especially when there is a lot of lawyers involved. Trying to be objective here and posting only items that have been verified by a few sources. I asked one source close to the atorneys in LA if I should still plan my trip to do a story by visiting Buffalo, Rochester, Vermont, Long Island, Brooklyn, Newark and Maryland. I was told, there will be no brooklyn next week but the rest you can visit. I asked about Montreal, they said better dont plan it, Quebec?..they said Ok. Nova Scotia? They said OK. So thats what I have up to now. If there is any info you poster would like to share please e-mail me.

Sam Hill
12-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Are you going to do this every day?

TEN
12-13-2006, 11:10 PM
I've heard some Brooklyn stories that lead me to believe that they won't be around much longer....if they are around right now...

BreakersFan
12-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Are you going to do this every day?

Why shouldn't he? "They" (12-15 people across the country) said it was okay.....

Besides, why should anyone find it hard to believe that some company would invest $3 million in the ABA? They could easily make that back in advertising on AllAccess radio and the RWB concert......

ABARedWhiteBlue
12-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Not to mention the gate receipts from the NBA/ABA Challenge game, revenue from the League Leasing program, the entertainment being arranged by Brady Anderson for the league's Sports and Entertainment Advisory Committee, and the dozens of other ABA-initiated activities that have been promoted and promised for years.

(you may now turn off the sarcasm filter)