PDA

View Full Version : ABA stock..up to date info, Monday

BasketballUSA
12-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Based on a conversation with a NY stock broker this Monday morning, it is true, the ABA is issuing stock, now the parts of the puzzle come together,. From what I was told, they have raised close to 3.5 million prior to it going public next week. The major amount of the cash is from a company that takes majority control, this leaves you know who...OUT ! With you know who out..they now have a chance to become legit. ALL very interesting...Again to become legit, Joe has to go ! To bad you cant get a straight answer from Joe, but hopefully he wont be answering the phone from his Indianapolis basement soon. If this is stock is filed by the book then the law suit will be Joes problem and based on a new board of directors, the teams that dont meet requirements have to go ASAP and they will have no legal foot to stand on aganist the new guys. I am going to get the name of the brokerage house that is issuing the stock and ask a few questions...stay tuned to "as the ABA turns"

holio
12-12-2006, 11:08 AM
check it out! it all makes sense....who's (and what firm) is behind the deal? Send this to a local reporter and let them follow the paper trail regarding this deal. I know who must be behind it!

It wouldn't surprise me....READ here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says they ran a New York Investment Banking firm?!?!? They ran Joseph Dillon And Co. The firm was shut down by the NASD and SEC. They ran a penny stock boiler room operation! Goto www.nasd.com and enter their CRD reports! Jaloza has basically no states left that will let him trade stocks or funds in .His CRD # is: 1320831. Do a Broker Search for both of those crooks. Also search Joseph Dillon and Co. from Great Neck NY. They took little old ladies funds and sold stock for companies that basically did not exsist. they ran prices up on IPO's then would not let anyone sell. They would then dump their stock and everyone else that still had the stock they purchased for a few dollars a share, now had stocks worth a pennies per share. They actually should be in prison for the type of operation they ran!

Here's one for you: From www.nasd.com

Steven Richard Jaloza (CRD #1320831, Registered Principal,Muttontown, New York) and Salvatore Anthony Fradella(CRD #1482494, Registered Principal, Manhasset, New York)were named as respondents in an NASD complaint alleging that they, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means orinstrumentalities of interstate commerce or of the mails, or anyfacility of any national securities exchange, employed artifices,devices, or schemes to defraud, made untrue statements ofmaterial fact or omitted to state a material fact necessary in orderto make the statements made, in light of the circumstancesunder which they were made, not misleading, or engaged inacts, practices, or courses of business that operated, or wouldoperate, as a fraud or deceit; and induced the purchase ofsecurities by means of manipulative, deceptive, or otherfraudulent devices or contrivances. The complaint also alleges that Jaloza and Fradellafailed to disclose to investors in a private placement offering that their member firm was making loan payments to an outsidebusiness entity and might provide funding to an outside businessin which they had a self-interest, and other supplementalmaterial information regarding the loan. The complaint furtheralleges that Jaloza and Fradella made material omissions of factconcerning the number of customer accounts their member firm maintained in discussing the creation of an online Internetdivision and the number of users to support the development ofits online division. The complaint further alleges that Jaloza andFradella failed to exercise reasonable care in connection withtheir decision, on behalf of their member firm, to invest in anoutside business entity and failed to engage in any meaningfulexamination of its business operations, breaching the duty ofcare they owed to their member firmís shareholders. Moreover,the complaint alleges that Jaloza caused his member firm to failto make and preserve required books and records and failed toensure that his member firm filed its monthly FOCUS reports.(NASD Case #CLI030003)[/i]

There's so many complaints there's too many to mention here! Check it out for yourselves!

holio
12-12-2006, 11:15 AM
it must be Steven Jaloza and Salvatore (Sal) Fradella

check it out! it all makes sense....who's (and what firm) is behind the deal? Send this to a local reporter and let them follow the paper trail regarding this deal. I know who must be behind it!

It wouldn't surprise me....READ here!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says they ran a New York Investment Banking firm?!?!? They ran Joseph Dillon And Co. The firm was shut down by the NASD and SEC. They ran a penny stock boiler room operation! Goto www.nasd.com and enter their CRD reports! Jaloza has basically no states left that will let him trade stocks or funds in .His CRD # is: 1320831. Do a Broker Search for both of those crooks. Also search Joseph Dillon and Co. from Great Neck NY. They took little old ladies funds and sold stock for companies that basically did not exsist. they ran prices up on IPO's then would not let anyone sell. They would then dump their stock and everyone else that still had the stock they purchased for a few dollars a share, now had stocks worth a pennies per share. They actually should be in prison for the type of operation they ran!

Here's one for you: From www.nasd.com

Steven Richard Jaloza (CRD #1320831, Registered Principal,Muttontown, New York) and Salvatore Anthony Fradella(CRD #1482494, Registered Principal, Manhasset, New York)were named as respondents in an NASD complaint alleging that they, directly or indirectly, by the use of any means orinstrumentalities of interstate commerce or of the mails, or anyfacility of any national securities exchange, employed artifices,devices, or schemes to defraud, made untrue statements ofmaterial fact or omitted to state a material fact necessary in orderto make the statements made, in light of the circumstancesunder which they were made, not misleading, or engaged inacts, practices, or courses of business that operated, or wouldoperate, as a fraud or deceit; and induced the purchase ofsecurities by means of manipulative, deceptive, or otherfraudulent devices or contrivances. The complaint also alleges that Jaloza and Fradellafailed to disclose to investors in a private placement offering that their member firm was making loan payments to an outsidebusiness entity and might provide funding to an outside businessin which they had a self-interest, and other supplementalmaterial information regarding the loan. The complaint furtheralleges that Jaloza and Fradella made material omissions of factconcerning the number of customer accounts their member firm maintained in discussing the creation of an online Internetdivision and the number of users to support the development ofits online division. The complaint further alleges that Jaloza andFradella failed to exercise reasonable care in connection withtheir decision, on behalf of their member firm, to invest in anoutside business entity and failed to engage in any meaningfulexamination of its business operations, breaching the duty ofcare they owed to their member firmís shareholders. Moreover,the complaint alleges that Jaloza caused his member firm to failto make and preserve required books and records and failed toensure that his member firm filed its monthly FOCUS reports.(NASD Case #CLI030003)[/i]

There's so many complaints there's too many to mention here! Check it out for yourselves!

WHAFAN
12-12-2006, 11:45 AM
How many times are you planning on posting the same thing? Any chance of you having an original thought or idea any time soon?

sportsguy12
12-12-2006, 12:14 PM
They can issue all of the stock they want ... who in their right mind would buy it besides ABA06er. This is a sham!

Pounder
12-12-2006, 06:57 PM
They can issue all of the stock they want ... who in their right mind would buy it besides ABA06er. This is a sham!

Which they is they?

Is Joe coordinating with the pennyroyal artists to sell stock, or is Joe selling and the pennies buying?

Is this one scam or two?

Can I sell tickets to it?

BreakersFan
12-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Based on a conversation with a NY stock broker this Monday morning, it is true, the ABA is issuing stock, now the parts of the puzzle come together,. From what I was told, they have raised close to 3.5 million prior to it going public next week. The major amount of the cash is from a company that takes majority control, this leaves you know who...OUT ! With you know who out..they now have a chance to become legit. ALL very interesting...Again to become legit, Joe has to go ! To bad you cant get a straight answer from Joe, but hopefully he wont be answering the phone from his Indianapolis basement soon. If this is stock is filed by the book then the law suit will be Joes problem and based on a new board of directors, the teams that dont meet requirements have to go ASAP and they will have no legal foot to stand on aganist the new guys. I am going to get the name of the brokerage house that is issuing the stock and ask a few questions...stay tuned to "as the ABA turns"

No offense BBall, but I hope you're closer to the mark this time than that thread you posted a few weeks ago.....