PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Schedules are posted

Duckfan
10-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Wow! This is the earliest I can remember the schedules being posted. I'm glad to see some one is listening. The season starts a week later and ends a week sooner than 2006. I never really enjoyed hot chocolate at a baseball game. It's nice to see also that the Ducks have moved up the start times on some of their games so the school kids can see the whole game. Ducks in '07!!!
P.S. No Atlantic City games. I guess that confirms the demise of the Surf. That's too bad. They always had a good team. R.I.P. Surf.

preeths
10-25-2006, 03:15 PM
The Surf have moved to the Can-Am League:
http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3389178

toad455
10-25-2006, 09:19 PM
The York Revolution have to wait 2 months into the season before they play at home. Their first home game is July 3. They better hope there's no delays what-so-ever.

Duckfan
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
York had better get a move on, period! Their stadium construction webcam shows little more than a hole in the ground and no current construction activity. At this rate they won't be playing any home games in 2007 at all.
By the way, according to the schedule posted by the Ducks, They will be playing 3 game series at York in May and June.

barnstormin
10-27-2006, 01:55 PM
toad455...where are you getting your info from? According to THIS web site..the York Revolution has their first home game on Tuesday May 15. It really doesn't look like it will be IN YORK right now , what with the stadium building as it is now but..... Lancaster's stadium was built pretty fast...you would be surprised to see how fast things get done once it gets going ! Just hope the weather holds out pretty well this winter and we will see what happens. I know, I felt the same way about Clipper magazine stadium while it was being built...I just wanted it done!