PDA

View Full Version : Surf in First place

ACsurfan
08-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Wow. Not quite sure why the Barnstormers are in such a free fall? Perhaps, winning the first half made Lancaster complacent. The Lancaster club clearly has lost the will to win...

In any event, props to Jeff Ball and the Atlantic City Surf for not giving up during the second half of this Atlantic League season! I look for a dogfight between Camden, Somerset and AC for the South Division 2nd half title.

Duckfan
08-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Wow! With all of the rainouts I hadn't been paying attention to the standings. Nine losses in a row? What happened? I thought they had a lock in the Second Half.

Chuckerd58
09-03-2006, 11:03 PM
I think Lancaster is going thru what every Atl. experiences. Yes,i think they have had a letdown knowing their in the playoffs. But injuries and losing players to affiliated ball doesn't help. Iunderstand that by losing a doubleheader on Sunday,the Surf dropped to 3rd place and Camden regained the lead. Nothing like a great stretch drive penant race.

TimosMami2003
09-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Don't know if the other teams/players are feeling the end of the season, but I can definitely tell you the boys in gray are T-I-R-E-D ! :(

It sure would be nice to see a race in the end... :D