PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Penal System Hockey League

Global-Hockey
01-21-2004, 06:21 AM
I look forward to reading about the MPSHL with Commisioner Big MIke. Just think of the advantages he will have as the new leagues commissioner. No more worries about transportation, he promises his players free housing, well he could keep that promise, he promises good equipment, well the MPSHL would provide that too. And no more bounced payroll checks either. He would have players under contract for at least a couple years with a No-Trade clause in each players contract. Come to think about it, this would be one league that Big Mike has started that would not fail within 2 or 3 months. The Commissioner doesn't like reporters, well there would only be one he would have to deal with, and if he was lucky, they could room together just so all the facts are made available and are accurate for the prisons newspaper. Talk about a sweet deal , this is a venture that could not go wrong for him, and attendance? Well he said that if things were done right his teams could sell out. Well here ya go, guaranteed packed arena every game. What more could you ask for Sir? I think this new MPSHL is what you have been looking for.

REVVED
01-21-2004, 09:18 AM
:?: One question:

Is sodomy a 2-minute Minor or 5-minute Major, or does it depend on the amount of injury. :shock: I know "ramming from behind" ends up being a Boarding call, but if the victim is the offender's prison ***** that should be taken into consideration. :wink:

I lied (just like MK) - one more question:

When the fights breakout on the ice, are shives allowed? :lol:

Sewer-rat
01-22-2004, 03:06 AM
What is the OGP going to be, Irish Spring????

Big Chris
01-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Killbreath will have to keep from dropping the OGP if he wants to last too long in prison. No Johnny Cash to play between periods anymore so it's back to the bent over position for MK.