PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Duckfan
12-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Boy, this forum is off to a roaring start! Isn't there anyone else out there who's suffering from baseball withdrawal? How about you Pride fans? Aren't you a little miffed about the demise (in the ATL) of your team? We've got new ownership in Bridgeport, the Bergen Cliff Hawks are still in a holding pattern over Piscataway and the Road Warriors are back. What say you all?

Let's Go Ducks!

Barnstormers #1 Fan
01-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Looking forward to season #2 for the Barnstormers! Only a few more months until it starts!

number1surffan
01-24-2006, 02:38 PM
With the reports of some "Major" influence in the new leased ownership, I'm hoping my beloved A.C. Surf team will continue to be a force to be reckoned with.

Duckfan
01-30-2006, 11:18 PM
With the reports of some "Major" influence in the new leased ownership, I'm hoping my beloved A.C. Surf team will continue to be a force to be reckoned with.

We're not exactly happy about Boulton's ties to A.C. either. It makes you wonder where his loyalties are. We need homegrown ownership in all the ATL markets.

barnstormin
02-28-2006, 02:02 PM
I am ready also for season number two of the Barnstormers! Hey Barnstormers # 1 fan. Are you a season ticket holder and if so where are your seats? Last year we had a 22 game plan but we were at almost all the games so this season we went to a full season plan....was last season awesome or what? I am hoping we have a stronger team this season...it looks like they are trying to get some better pitching. We already got Sobkowiak from Somerset and Harriger if he decides not to go to Mexico to play. Great to see Burkhart will be back...hopefully in the next few weeks or so we will ge some other players signed. I am hopeful that Ryan Minor comes back this season too...he is my favorite player..even when he was in the majors. I collect autographs and any thing Barnstormers related...i have just about all the promos they gave away last year. well hope to talk to you and maybe we can meet up at a game!