PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Monsoon

Colonel
01-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Are they still in existance? Their website sends you to something called the Arizona Storm... If gone I am not surprised -- tried to find out where they played as their website did not say -- i send e-mail but it did not get answered until after games --- whole league has issues but I love the sport...

Colonel
01-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Ok - got an answer (of sorts)-- the Phoenix Monsoon are out of business; however, the league has turned the club over to the Coach who will finish the season with them --now known as the Arizona Storm. They should complete the season but who knows about next year????

wellington
01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok - got an answer (of sorts)-- the Phoenix Monsoon are out of business; however, the league has turned the club over to the Coach who will finish the season with them --now known as the Arizona Storm. They should complete the season but who knows about next year????

That is a mega bummer. I was hoping the Monsoon could have build something there in the Phoenix area!?!

Fez
02-09-2012, 04:07 PM
The Monsoon live on as an outdoor-only club that plans to play in the semi-pro NPSL later this year. I was told they were "kicked out" of the PASL --but who knows?

I saw the Arizona Storm play an indoor game against Turlock last week. Not terrible in a narrow loss.

Colonel
02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
I would have loved to go to some of the games -- but I could not find out where they played --- not on their website nor in the paper.......