PDA

View Full Version : First

coachingubigr
09-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I love the new website. Teams 1 - 7 look to be loaded with talent.

jerry101jlh
09-09-2011, 09:47 AM
I love the new website. Teams 1 - 7 look to be loaded with talent.

Love sarcasm lol This site makes the other some thought the official site look great, but is a work in progress. I've never been a great fan of BSN work, but maybe better than some past league efforts.

VinnyTheViper
09-09-2011, 11:01 AM
OSC will have to add another new message board next week once the eastern league is officially announced. Then there is the task of editing the existing teams lists for the leagues so that all of the team movement will be updated to the correct league.

preeths
09-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Hopefully said teams and leagues will communicate any and all changes to us in a timely manner.

gatek99
09-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Love sarcasm lol This site makes the other some thought the official site look great, but is a work in progress. I've never been a great fan of BSN work, but maybe better than some past league efforts.

No one has been better than Traction. UIFL sites and logos look very professional and amazing!

jerry101jlh
09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
No one has been better than Traction. UIFL sites and logos look very professional and amazing!

I agree the UIFL sites are very nice, but not sure what that has to do with the LSFL as at the bottom of their site it says being developed by the BSN. Is their a connection between Traction and the BSN I'm not aware of?

LewInDenver
09-09-2011, 02:12 PM
My fifth grade son would love a crack at the league logo. What a joke, hopefully it's only the first pass. It reminds me of the HORRIBLE NIFL logos in their last season.

treyingeorgia
09-09-2011, 10:44 PM
They are 2 different company's Jerry. Have you checked out the Amarillo Venom's site which I am in the process of redesigning (just about done with it).

www.govenom.com (http://www.govenom.com)

Trey

BSN also designed the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks Site www.lvsteelhawks.com (http://www.lvsteelhawks.com)

gatek99
09-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I agree the UIFL sites are very nice, but not sure what that has to do with the LSFL as at the bottom of their site it says being developed by the BSN. Is their a connection between Traction and the BSN I'm not aware of?

No my bad, someone up top said that most league websites are bad. So I was stating that not all were.

Trey that Venom site looks awesome!

jerry101jlh
09-10-2011, 10:41 AM
No my bad, someone up top said that most league websites are bad. So I was stating that not all were.

Trey that Venom site looks awesome!

More care could be put into some sites, both league and team. Some disagree with me, but I don't care much for the one look concept where all or most teams in a league all look pretty much the same even if quality is high. I like sites to reflect the teams individual personality, but that's just my view. I hate the Phx ones used by the SIFL and AIFA, quality and originality all just so so in my opinion and outside of a different header hard to tell one from another. Same could be said of UIFL sites, except the quality very high.

gatek99
09-10-2011, 12:55 PM
More care could be put into some sites, both league and team. Some disagree with me, but I don't care much for the one look concept where all or most teams in a league all look pretty much the same even if quality is high. I like sites to reflect the teams individual personality, but that's just my view. I hate the Phx ones used by the SIFL and AIFA, quality and originality all just so so in my opinion and outside of a different header hard to tell one from another. Same could be said of UIFL sites, except the quality very high.

Yeah,I like when they are all the same. It makes it so easy to navigate when you go visit the team websites. I know where to find everything with no trouble.