PDA

View Full Version : Ross Peeples

petespie
05-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey guys,

I just wrote a story about Barnstormers reliever Ross Peeples, formerly of the Mets organization. He is a good guy and gotten off to a solid start this season for Lancaster. Check out my article about Ross: Former Brooklyn ace Peeples loving life in Lancaster (http://www.examiner.com/x-18102-Brooklyn-Cyclones-Examiner~y2010m5d22-Former-Brooklyn-ace-Peeples-loving-life-in-Lancaster)

Thanks,

Pete

GoCyclones!
05-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Good article. Thanks!! I remember watching him in Brooklyn. I plan on visiting the ballpark in Lancaster this year. I hope to get to see him pitch.

petespie
05-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Thanks for reading! Ross is a great guy. Hopefully he can stay healthy and pitch well for the Barnstormers this season.

GoCyclones!
07-01-2010, 01:54 AM
I didn't realize you cover the Cyclones. I've read some of your articles. I'll definitely check back for some more news!

I took a trip to Lancaster last week and hung out by the 'Stormers bullpen. I saw Ross and called out his name. He looked up and I told him that I used to watch him pitch him in Brooklyn. No offense to the good folks in Lancaster, but he then told me it was hands down his favorite place to play. He told me how much fun he had playing in Brooklyn. He was just a really friendly guy.