PDA

View Full Version : ATL Schedules & Season Tickets.

ZombieTom
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
New guy here.

Around what month do most teams post their coming season schedules and start selling tickets?

I want to get a season ticket package for the Riversharks next year, and also want to travel to a few parks like Long Island for a few weekend series.

Thanks...

GoCyclones!
05-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Season started, dude. Contact the River Sharks for info. Great ballpark. Good luck!

ZombieTom
05-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, i know.....:confused:

Ive been to quite a few games already this year... I wanted to know around what time of year do the schedules come out, and how soon after they start selling tickets...

jidyfan
05-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Zombie, the Atlantic League released this year's entire schedule on 11/16/09. Camden posted their schedule on their web site on 11/24/09. In that posting they also said that tickets were now available. Here is a link to that posting:
http://www.riversharks.com/news/?news_id=1012

ZombieTom
05-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Zombie, the Atlantic League released this year's entire schedule on 11/16/09. Camden posted their schedule on their web site on 11/24/09. In that posting they also said that tickets were now available. Here is a link to that posting:
http://www.riversharks.com/news/?news_id=1012

Thanks! so a good estimate for 2011 schedule would be sometime in November..
Thanks Jidyfan, you've been helpful.

Duckfan
05-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Make a point of getting to Newark and Bridgeport. They have great parks that are worth the trip. The problem is that they may not be around much longer. Long Island can wait. They're not going anywhere.

ZombieTom
05-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Make a point of getting to Newark and Bridgeport. They have great parks that are worth the trip. The problem is that they may not be around much longer. Long Island can wait. They're not going anywhere.

Thank for the tip :)

I'll be hitting Newark this season.. next year i'll be making a huge tour. Gonna go to York for the all-star game, and try to catch the riversharks in newark, somerset, long island, and lancaster.