PDA

View Full Version : the early results are in and

bectond
11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
The early reasons are in and Iowa seems like the clear front runner to win the league title this year. Idaho looked good as well (and Utah looks good on paper).

La Purple & Gold
11-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Must disagree....... The votes are in and............................ The defenders are the winners:

bectond
12-11-2009, 08:34 AM
LA is OK but Idaho and Utah are loaded out west (In the east Maine now has 7-8 NBA guys on their squad).

I see the D-fenders are selling season ticket packages now.

PaulD
12-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Went to my first Red Claws game Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised how good the team is considering they are a first year team. Maine was tired in the first half after flying in that day from Erie. I think the travel schedule will be difficult for Maine. But the second half was well played by Maine. I tought Will Blalock stole the show. He may soon have competition for minutes as Boston will be sending down Lester Hudson in the near future. CSNE reported such during the Memphis game. For the 66ers Mullens was huge played a wonderful game.

bectond
12-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Yeah the Red Claws are loaded, since the start of the season they have picked up two guys that were cut by their NBA teams and with Hudson will have three players on assignment.

bectond
01-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Now that Gaines is hitting buzzer beaters for the Jazz, Idaho may slip a tad bit. The additions of Patty Mills and Karl will help but I see this as a great shot for Utah to rise up and become the top team out west (with Houston calling -up Dorsey as well). The Flash's core should remain intact because their top players are fine minor leaguers but they are slightly below call-up worthiness Jefferson received a look last year and could get another this year; however, I feel his best shot at the show this year passed when the Jazz opted for Gaines instead. If Mills returns to Portland due to injuries or a Miller trade than Utah is in the drivers seat.